Username: Password:

Author Topic: For Gunbot sake!  (Read 3111 times)

Offline johdc30

  • Rookie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
For Gunbot sake!
« on: February 18, 2018, 10:36:27 AM »
Getting Gunbot has been an adventure. I'm at the final hurdle and I have 6 strategies running on BTC-X pairs.
There's more than enough BTC in my account, I've set

"TRADING_LIMIT": 0.015,
"FUNDS_RESERVE": 0.015,

For all Pairs, however on all pairs apart from ETH I get this message in the log

BUY CYCLE
We reached max allowed RESERVE for this coin: please wait for some sell orders or change FUNDS_RESERVE


There's only one buy order in Poloniex for a tiny amount, there's plenty of BTC available.

Offline StarterUser

  • Rookie
  • *
  • Posts: 9
    • View Profile
Re: For Gunbot sake!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2021, 08:33:18 PM »
I'm also seeing this now when buying conditions are met.

We reached max allowed RESERVE for this coin: please wait for some sell orders or change FUNDS_RESERVE

After updating from Starter v20.4.6 to v21.6.3

I have FUNDS_RESERVE set to 10000 USD (way more than I am trading with).

I can manually buy/sell on the exchange.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 06:24:27 AM by StarterUser »

Offline Aitor

  • Administrator
  • *****
  • Posts: 491
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Re: For Gunbot sake!
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 07:35:35 AM »
It sounds like you are telling the bot to reserve and don't use the funds you want to trade with.

Offline StarterUser

  • Rookie
  • *
  • Posts: 9
    • View Profile
Re: For Gunbot sake!
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2021, 02:37:21 PM »
I've tried setting FUNDS_RESERVE to -1000 and tried it at the default 0.0001 but always get this:

"We reached max allowed RESERVE for this coin: please wait for some sell orders or change FUNDS_RESERVE"

I have seen this about 5 times over the last few days, missing the buy every time.

BTC is priced at under 56800 and I have $58.46, so I have more than 0.001 BTC - the minimum trade on the exchange.

I am just about ready to give up and go back to manual trading. I'll try to add another $20 to it to see if it ends up fixing it because of how close I am to the trade minimum, but I'm barely able to at the moment.