Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Beginners & Help / Re: Open a Sale and Close with a Buy
« Last post by Annibal on November 10, 2021, 04:06:59 AM »
How hard is to create it an spot strategy like this...?

as soon the entrance point hit, GUNBOT > sells by trading limit. (any cross signal)
when loss value is hit, GUNBOT buys and start to look for another entrance point to sell again.

the only difference is that gunbot will look at Loss and not Gain...

pls give some light here!.. thanks!
Technical Support & Development / Re: acSga autoconfig: gunbot almost never buys
« Last post by timalan34 on November 09, 2021, 02:06:54 PM »
I'm having the same issue with Kraken.  My trades on Binanceus are fine.  A few pairs are trading on Kraken with my max amount to trade, but I've noticed the auto pairs sometimes defaults the max amount to trade to something like 0.00011 and if my base is in USD it will never trade that low.  I don't understand why it's doing that and I feel like it might be similar to your issue so I'm subscribing to the thread.  thanks.
Beginners & Help / Open a Sale and Close with a Buy
« Last post by Annibal on November 09, 2021, 03:19:43 AM »
Hello friends and gunbot enthusiastics...

I have been trying to figure out how i could short to increase... as I am a holder of many coins, I always looking to increase my holdings with no extra investment.

Is there a way i can make gunbot open a trade with a sale and close it with a buy. on the spot trades ?
Would be nice to use all the gunbot calculations proprieties to a short position...

or how can I use the power of gunbot to make my holding as a base?

please, if some can help me with that i would appreciate!

thank you all!
 :o

Technical Support & Development / Re: KuCoin cant connect !
« Last post by zicots on November 07, 2021, 07:50:24 PM »
Yeah your API pass phrase is separate from your KuCoin login password, maybe you entered your login password?

Check the API page and it will show you your API pass phrase.
General Discussion / Re: KuCoin Futures/Margin Support?
« Last post by zicots on November 07, 2021, 04:24:36 AM »
Is there any plans to support KuCoin Futures or margins one day?  I'd love to be able to use Kucoin futures if thats at all possible.

Yes, it's something that is being worked on and it should be ready soon.

Hey Aitor,

Any news on the update of Kucoin Futures being supported :)?
Technical Support & Development / Re: A question about gunbot license
« Last post by Aitor on October 27, 2021, 11:15:26 PM »
Hello everyone,
I bought Gunbot long time ago via POLONIEX and the licence was binded with Bittrex api key.
I didn't use Gunbot for a long time. Now I started to use again with the latest version but I received the message
"Failure to meet minimum Gunthy token balance requirement to operate the bot. Please purchase more tokens to run the bot..."
Did Gunbot switch to use tokens for activating the gunbot? Can I still use the old license Or I have to buy gutbot tokens now to continue to use Gunbot?

You don't need to buy tokens. We will send you them once you reactivate your license. If you need to reactivate your old license, please contact me via PM and I will help you.
Technical Support & Development / Re: Kraken - USDT Pairs
« Last post by Aitor on October 27, 2021, 11:14:22 PM »
We are constantly adding more pairs to Kraken. You will see on all the pairs are being added :)
Technical Support & Development / Re: KuCoin cant connect !
« Last post by Aitor on October 27, 2021, 11:11:39 PM »
I canīt connect KuCoin API:

AuthenticationError: kucoin Invalid KC-API-PASSPHRASE
|gunthy-linux  |     at kucoin.throwExactlyMatchedException (/snapshot/enricoranucci/Desktop/STABLE/node_modules/ccxtKucoin/js/base/Exchange.js:538:19)
|gunthy-linux  |     at kucoin.handleErrors (/snapshot/enricoranucci/Desktop/STABLE/node_modules/ccxtKucoin/js/kucoin.js:2220:14)
|gunthy-linux  |     at /snapshot/enricoranucci/Desktop/STABLE/node_modules/ccxtKucoin/js/base/Exchange.js:600:18
|gunthy-linux  |     at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)
|gunthy-linux  |     at async timeout (/snapshot/enricoranucci/Desktop/STABLE/node_modules/ccxtKucoin/js/base/functions/time.js:195:24)
|gunthy-linux  |     at async kucoin.fetchMyTrades (/snapshot/enricoranucci/Desktop/STABLE/node_modules/ccxtKucoin/js/kucoin.js:1243:26) {
|gunthy-linux  |   constructor: [Function: AuthenticationError]

Any solution ?
Thanks in advance.

Check your api, secret and passphrase are properly written.
Beginners & Help / Re: Take Profit Function
« Last post by Aitor on October 27, 2021, 11:09:56 PM »
Note that each pair is processed every X seconds, the bot will only sell if the conditions are met at the moment of being processed.
Technical Support & Development / Gunbot mex_gunthy connection refused :9443
« Last post by strshtr on October 26, 2021, 01:38:55 AM »
I setup mex_gunthy as a seperate instance but I'm getting a connection refused. All my API slots are full but I have read that mex_gunthy shouldn't consume an additional API slot. Is the gunbot server license down?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10