Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Technical Support & Development / A question about gunbot license
« Last post by wilber on Today at 06:03:58 AM »
Hello everyone,
I bought Gunbot long time ago via POLONIEX and the licence was binded with Bittrex api key.
I didn't use Gunbot for a long time. Now I started to use again with the latest version but I received the message
"Failure to meet minimum Gunthy token balance requirement to operate the bot. Please purchase more tokens to run the bot..."
Did Gunbot switch to use tokens for activating the gunbot? Can I still use the old license Or I have to buy gutbot tokens now to continue to use Gunbot?
General Discussion / Re: Uncontactable - refund me please
« Last post by codo3500 on October 16, 2021, 02:12:43 PM »
I bought directly from Gunthy.org, screenshot of them emailing me after:
https://i.imgur.com/iNU9mpc.png
Beginners & Help / Take Profit Function
« Last post by Alphadan on October 16, 2021, 09:02:07 AM »
I read the wiki but I don't get how does exactly the Take Profit Function works, I thought the TP range was a % over my breakeven and it would only sell in the case the price crossed my TP Down but only after crossing it up.

like in the attached picture, but today I proved it didn't work that way.
General Discussion / Re: Uncontactable - refund me please
« Last post by sbogovac on October 16, 2021, 08:19:10 AM »
1. I paid for gunbot - receipt 1631907733026-1KoCzpGqr4SVTGGh1ev3Um4KVg67K3bjSZ - this was one month ago
2. Paid to: 1KoCzpGqr4SVTGGh1ev3Um4KVg67K3bjSZ
3. I've emailed a number of times, not a single response
4. I'd like a refund please, I no longer want access after all of this. Please pay to BTC: bc1qpe568a7ppkusmkcn3ycutshe3msr7k6d5gnsaw

Thank you

Who was your reseller?

List of official resellers:   https://gunthy.org/resellers/
General Discussion / Uncontactable - refund me please
« Last post by codo3500 on October 15, 2021, 02:50:19 PM »
1. I paid for gunbot - receipt 1631907733026-1KoCzpGqr4SVTGGh1ev3Um4KVg67K3bjSZ - this was one month ago
2. Paid to: 1KoCzpGqr4SVTGGh1ev3Um4KVg67K3bjSZ
3. I've emailed a number of times, not a single response
4. I'd like a refund please, I no longer want access after all of this. Please pay to BTC: bc1qpe568a7ppkusmkcn3ycutshe3msr7k6d5gnsaw

Thank you
Technical Support & Development / Kraken - USDT Pairs
« Last post by udomwattawee on October 02, 2021, 07:54:19 PM »
Hi,

How do we add more USDT pairs in Kraken exchange?

As you can see from screenshots, Kraken offer more than Gunbot pairs options.

Thank you for looking into this.
Technical Support & Development / Re: Binance disabled api because of verification?
« Last post by Aitor on September 22, 2021, 09:24:26 PM »
You need to reset your api permissions, or maybe create a new one.
Technical Support & Development / Binance disabled api because of verification?
« Last post by click2earn on September 21, 2021, 12:16:19 PM »
Hi all

Ive been using gunbot and a simple emotionless strategy from Feb to Aug 2021. At the end of august no trades were happening and I realised I had to re verify my binance account.  Now that Ive done that there is still no trades taking place and I wondered if Binance had disabled the API.

Can anyone offer me some advice as to how I can test that the Api is working as it should? I set up a new pair and left it running over the weekend but still no trades have taken place. There is something not correct but unsure how to diagnose the problem.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks
General Discussion / Re: expired license. This happens?
« Last post by quiberrtron on September 18, 2021, 06:28:30 PM »
thanks for the answer, everything is fine. my reseller helped restore the bot
Technical Support & Development / Re: acSga autoconfig: gunbot almost never buys
« Last post by Aitor on September 17, 2021, 07:27:24 AM »
Something in your settings is blocking the buy and sales.
The first thing I would do if I were you is to contact your reseller, so he can take a look at it.
Other thing: Considering it's your first time running the bow, I wouldn't use scsga. Why don't you run sga instead? It will be easier for your first steps.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10