GUNBOT: The automatic profit generator > Technical Support & Development

Is there an ability to have a pair stop trading once it's inventory is cleared.

(1/1)

Dovienya:
If I wanted to move out of a coin to another, but still keep it trading on other coins, is there an option to tell it to stop further trading once it's sold off its inventory?

sbogovac:

--- Quote from: Dovienya on January 18, 2021, 04:24:26 AM ---If I wanted to move out of a coin to another, but still keep it trading on other coins, is there an option to tell it to stop further trading once it's sold off its inventory?

--- End quote ---

Remove that pair..?

Dovienya:
I would like the bot to do it automatically, so if it sold off while I was asleep it wouldn't buy back in.

sbogovac:

--- Quote from: Dovienya on January 18, 2021, 08:24:07 PM ---I would like the bot to do it automatically, so if it sold off while I was asleep it wouldn't buy back in.

--- End quote ---

Maybe the option Count_Sell can help?

Or make a remove pairs autoconfig: https://wiki.gunthy.org/how-to-work-with-gunbot/extras/autoconfig#removing-pairs

Dovienya:
Hmm maybe if I changed it in the middle, or set an override to fiddle it easier.

* Edit - Actually disabling the Buy Enabled should prevent it from buying anything further once it sells off, probably a better option.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version