Username: Password:

Author Topic: Customer from 2017  (Read 3225 times)

Offline fire_tiger

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Customer from 2017
« on: November 25, 2020, 04:29:21 PM »
Hello Gunthar,

I have bought one of the very first versions of your Gunbot - back in 2017 - on the bitcointalk.org forum.

I would like to start trading again. Would it be possible to issue me a license? How it works nowadays? I have installed v20 of Gunbot - added my Bittrex API key (newly generated) - but the bot needs an ETH address associated with ERC20 tokes.

I have bought one exchange version back then. I am OK with it - I would like to use only one API = Bittrex and try your bot again.

Thank you in advance and have a great day.

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Re: Customer from 2017
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2020, 12:52:56 AM »
Hello Gunthar,

I have bought one of the very first versions of your Gunbot - back in 2017 - on the bitcointalk.org forum.

I would like to start trading again. Would it be possible to issue me a license? How it works nowadays? I have installed v20 of Gunbot - added my Bittrex API key (newly generated) - but the bot needs an ETH address associated with ERC20 tokes.

I have bought one exchange version back then. I am OK with it - I would like to use only one API = Bittrex and try your bot again.

Hi, you need to create a Gunthy wallet:

https://gunbot.shop/how-to-create-a-gunthy-wallet/

Send me a PM please and I will help you to link your api key to your gunthy wallet.

Offline fire_tiger

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Customer from 2017
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 07:52:33 PM »
Hello Gunthar,

Hi, you need to create a Gunthy wallet:

https://gunbot.shop/how-to-create-a-gunthy-wallet/

Send me a PM please and I will help you to link your api key to your gunthy wallet.

Done, sent you a PM.