Username: Password:

Author Topic: How Well Do Hanging Egg Chairs Handle British Weather?  (Read 3181 times)

Offline Balletrist

  • Rookie
  • *
  • Posts: 75
    • View Profile
How Well Do Hanging Egg Chairs Handle British Weather?
« on: August 10, 2026, 02:40:19 PM »
I'm thinking of keeping an egg chair outside for most of the year, so durability is a big concern. If you've owned one for several seasons, how have the basket, frame, and cushions held up against rain and sunlight? Are water-resistant cushions and UV protection enough, or do you still recommend using a cover?

Offline Betsycrant

  • Rookie
  • *
  • Posts: 77
    • View Profile
Re: How Well Do Hanging Egg Chairs Handle British Weather?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2026, 10:29:10 PM »
I leave my garden egg chair outside all year and it holds up well with the cover on during heavy rain. The water-resistant cushions and UV protection help, but I still recommend using a cover for winter months. I ordered mine from garden egg chair and the frame stays rust-free after two seasons.