Gunthy

GUNBOT: The automatic profit generator => General Discussion => Topic started by: Balletrist on August 10, 2026, 02:40:19 PM

Title: How Well Do Hanging Egg Chairs Handle British Weather?
Post by: Balletrist on August 10, 2026, 02:40:19 PM
I'm thinking of keeping an egg chair outside for most of the year, so durability is a big concern. If you've owned one for several seasons, how have the basket, frame, and cushions held up against rain and sunlight? Are water-resistant cushions and UV protection enough, or do you still recommend using a cover?
Title: Re: How Well Do Hanging Egg Chairs Handle British Weather?
Post by: Betsycrant on August 13, 2026, 10:29:10 PM
I leave my garden egg chair (https://www.comfyegg.co.uk/collections/hanging-egg-chairs) outside all year and it holds up well with the cover on during heavy rain. The water-resistant cushions and UV protection help, but I still recommend using a cover for winter months. I ordered mine from garden egg chair and the frame stays rust-free after two seasons.