GUNBOT: The automatic profit generator > Technical Support & Development

Kucoin error

(1/2) > >>

parasemprejovem:
Good afternoon,

I am an active user of Gunbot for a long time using only tradingview instructions...i have instaled version V 21.01.

Binance and Kraken works perfectly, but recently I am not capable to make trades with Kucoin, it comes the error "cannot read property "data" of undefined". when an instruction is sent by tradingview in kucoin no orders are filled.

is there any new version to solve this issue? i tried several pairs and same error is coming.

thank you.

Aitor:

--- Quote from: parasemprejovem on March 07, 2021, 10:11:10 AM ---Good afternoon,

I am an active user of Gunbot for a long time using only tradingview instructions...i have instaled version V 21.01.

Binance and Kraken works perfectly, but recently I am not capable to make trades with Kucoin, it comes the error "cannot read property "data" of undefined". when an instruction is sent by tradingview in kucoin no orders are filled.

is there any new version to solve this issue? i tried several pairs and same error is coming.

thank you.

--- End quote ---

Hi, are you running the bot with a Kukoin v2 api key? If your api is old, you would need to create a new one.

waldo:
I'm experiencing a similar issue with Kucoin. I've verified I'm using a v2 api key. Anytime I try to add a pair I get this error:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'data' of undefined
     at kucoin.fetchOrderBook (/snapshot/test/Desktop/node14/node_modules/ccxt.pro/node_modules/ccxt/js/kucoin.js:657:30)
     at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)
kucoin - throwing error: "Fetching orderbook again.{}"
Error: Fetching orderbook again.{}
     at errorHandler (/snapshot/test/Desktop/node14/ctx/js/kucoin.js)
     at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)

waldo:
this is v21.0.0 on Mac btw

Aitor:

--- Quote from: waldo on March 30, 2021, 02:09:23 PM ---this is v21.0.0 on Mac btw

--- End quote ---

You need a newer version, please send me a PM and I will point you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version