GUNBOT: The automatic profit generator > Marketplace

🔥🔥🔥 OFFICIAL GUNBOT RESELLER 🔥🔥🔥 Cheap Licenses and Premium Support

<< < (2/7) > >>

TheScammer:
Hello,im very interested to buy a license from you,    but i have a bad laptop , do i have to buy a good laptop before use this bot ?

Aitor:

--- Quote from: TheScammer on October 05, 2017, 10:16:08 AM ---Hello,im very interested to buy a license from you,    but i have a bad laptop , do i have to buy a good laptop before use this bot ?

--- End quote ---

Hi mate, note that a laptop is not meant to be turned on 24/7. You can run the bot in a laptop, of course, even in an old laptop, but I would recommend you to install the bot in a VPS. It's very cheap and it has a lot of advantages. I can help you with the setup, just contact me:

Telegram: @AitorRuiz
Whatsapp: 0034615780436
Email: info@gunbot.shop

Kind regards

AlexanderTsoy:
Aitor, Thanks a lot for your help!

Bobmbob:
I just purchased your bot from your site. I didn’t know you can get premium service going through here! Can I still get in on that?  Just sent my api waiting on the next step

Aitor:

--- Quote from: Bobmbob on October 21, 2017, 02:28:44 PM ---I just purchased your bot from your site. I didn’t know you can get premium service going through here! Can I still get in on that?  Just sent my api waiting on the next step

--- End quote ---

Yes, in order to get Premium support for free, you were supposed to contact me directly:

Telegram: @AitorRuiz
Whatsapp: 0034615780436
Email: info@gunbot.shop

Or just use "PREMIUM" code when doing your purchase at https://gunbot.shop

But it's ok, just send me a PM and tell me what email did you use to make the purchase and you will get Premium support, access to our support group etc...  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version