Username: Password:

Author Topic: What's tee difference with all the gunbot versions? I want to buy but need help!  (Read 6924 times)

Offline signdavesev@gmail.com

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Hi,

I am interested in getting gunbot, but looking at the resellers forum I am a bit confused as to the exact products.

How do lifetime updates work? What does this apply to? What do they not apply to?

What is the difference between Gunbot XT and core? Am I buying one or the other?

Are licences over and above the program? Do I need to buy both?

Some offer gui support. Which does this apply to?

I am looking for all strategies, bittrex and binance license, trading view, gui. I want all future updates and not have to buy additional items for sale. What should I look for?

Thank you
Dave
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 05:13:38 AM by signdavesev@gmail.com »

Offline Fresh Money

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Hey man,

Are you looking to buy a license, but are you still somewhat confused about what package to buy, differences between certain strategies,...
Hmu, I am an authorised reseller as-well and I'm willing to help you get up and running in no-time!

Have a nice day!

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
How do lifetime updates work? What does this apply to? What do they not apply to?

Simple, there are updated versions. You download and install them. They apply to everything bot (not plugins, third party GUIs, etc)

What is the difference between Gunbot XT and core? Am I buying one or the other?

None. XT is a full function bot core. It contains all the strategies, and the current version is 7.0.2

Are licences over and above the program? Do I need to buy both?

Yes. To run the bot you basically need an interface (graphic with the XT core), a core: 6 or 7 series recommended, and at least one market license

Some offer gui support. Which does this apply to?

Dunno? You don't need it, there is a comprehensive wiki.

I am looking for all strategies, bittrex and binance license, trading view, gui. I want all future updates and not have to buy additional items for sale. What should I look for?

Gunbot XT core + GUI + tradeview plugin + bittrex license + binance license (or buy the bundle, might be more economic : XTcore+GUI+TVplugin+all markets license)[/b]

Thank you
Dave

No problem whatsoever