Username: Password:

Author Topic: Gunbot run on 2 pc together with different exchange?  (Read 2658 times)

Offline michaeltplim

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Gunbot run on 2 pc together with different exchange?
« on: May 10, 2022, 03:57:26 PM »
Hi,
I brought the gunbot pro with 3 api slot. Can i run on 2 different pc together and individual pc set 1 different api each? So that i can run different autoconfig for different api.

Thank you

Offline sbogovac

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Gunbot run on 2 pc together with different exchange?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2022, 12:29:38 PM »
Hi,
I brought the gunbot pro with 3 api slot. Can i run on 2 different pc together and individual pc set 1 different api each? So that i can run different autoconfig for different api.

Thank you

You can, but you could also run that in two/three different folders on the same PC (as long as you set different ports)...

Offline michaeltplim

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2022, 09:39:04 AM »
Hi,

Thank you

You can, but you could also run that in two/three different folders on the same PC (as long as you set different ports)...

Good to know this. Thank you for your replies and advice.  :)

Offline sbogovac

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2022, 10:28:31 AM »
Hi,

Thank you
Good to know this. Thank you for your replies and advice.  :)

You're welcome. I just remembered you can also read about it in the Gunbot Wiki: https://wiki.gunthy.org/setup-and-general-settings/installation-and-startup/multiple-instance