Username: Password:

Author Topic: Gunbot v13, the way I want it  (Read 5451 times)

Offline Gunthar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Gunbot v13, the way I want it
« on: August 29, 2019, 09:56:50 PM »
The past 3 years have been intense for me, mostly because once you create something, it becomes like a son. But to make a baby you need a partner and to make a great baby, you need a great partner. Easier to say than to make it but, I was lucky, I met the right partner: 15k of people that are holding a copy of Gunbot somewhere in their life.

So this article is not really “the way I want it”, but more properly: Gunbot v13, the way my partner and I want it. You can teach me better: who’s the boss in every happy family? “Wife…” right…
And so, let’s revise again the title as it becomes: “Gunbot v13, the way wifey wants it”

Alright:
  • first thing first a girl would want Gunbot to be accurate: it is. We spent all of our time in the beta room with developers and beta testers, nailing down every single unexpected behavior we might encounter. We tested and verified every single strategy for both buy and sell, we tested DCA and Reversal Trading, we verified stop limit and stop-loss behavior, we verified LONG, SHORT, CLOSE, STOP LOSS for margin trading. (status: released in v13)
  • The second thing a girl would ask Gunbot to be cool: it is. New developers have been added to the GUI team and guess what? Do you want a pink GUI? You can have it: (status: released in v13)
  • But a wife is always around for shopping right? So she would demand to use Gunbot from her phone…done: (status: released in v13)
  • Another feature all of those 15k people (I’m calling as “my wife”) would ask, is to have a scalable Gunbot version: it is. If you want to have a license for 1 exchange you can: just hold 1000 GUNTHY in your wallet and Gunbot lets you trade 1 exchange (any of the 13 supported exchanges by your choice). If you need to trade on 3 exchanges, you just need to hold 1500 GUNTHY in your wallet and you can do it. If you need to trade on 5 exchanges, hold 3000 GUNTHY and you are done. The more GUNTHY you hold the more exchanges are unlocked, automatically, scalable, immediately available to your license without the need to do anything with your reseller or support staff. And if you need to scale down your Gunbot, it is enough to reduce the amount of GUNTHY tokens in your holdings and Gunbot would automatically downgrade your license to the specified level. You can buy and sell GUNTHY tokens on many exchanges, actually available at https://gunthy.org/token/: (status: released in v13)

• Wife says Gunbot needs to be valuable: it is. Your license is tied to GUNTHY token and a “rank” system is automatically computed by your local bot and pushed to the general user’s rank list. The higher rank you are, the more features it unlocks for you: being rank 20 or lower you can access our newborn “bitRage”, an arbitrage bot for Intra and inter-exchange arbitrage opportunities. Being rank 10 or lower you can access our newborn Market Maker bot for margin and spot exchanges. (status: partially released in v13 - ongoing in v14_beta group)
  • Wife says Gunbot must be unique: it is. By using on the same account the power of a native Gunbot strategy watching your portfolio, pushing the order book using the Market Maker algorithm, you can then catch all possible arbitrage opportunities to maximize your profits. Imagine the power of 1000….3000……5000……15k traders moving the markets like that…we are probably the strongest group around in cryptolandia.(status: partially released in v13 - ongoing in v14_beta group)
  • Wife says Gunbot must be famous: it is. Big exchanges like Gunbot, despite they might like generated fees by its users, they like its community too: dedicated efforts, honesty, reliability, and transparency of both the very selected and international customer base and its HQ board, make Gunbot community a friendly, trustable and professional environment where none is a stranger, we listen to everyone and everyone can contribute to Gunbot strategies development, day by day, month by month, year by year. The first exchange that started a co-branding partnership with Gunbot is KuCoin, with a dedicated Gunbot edition distributed to its customers and special rebates paid every month to every Gunbot/KuCoin trader. (status: released in v13)
  • Wife says Gunbot is too cool, it needs to move to FOREX and STOCK exchanges: it is. There are 2 platforms Gunbot is looking at, MT4 and cTrader. The latest one got my attention because of the very high performances and a motivated and smart development team. So we did it: Gunbot is now ported to cTrader and all of its native strategies can be used with any broker supporting cTrader (status: ongoing in v14_beta group)
  • Wife says Gunbot needs native backtesting: alright. The merge of native backtesting is a natural evolution of the legacy TradingView backtesting module by Allanster. Many users could use the Allanster tool to tune their Gunbot setting: importing everything in Gunbot and fetching values directly from Gunbot core, gives more opportunities and more accuracy backtesting your strategies. I called it: “backfesting” (status: ongoing in v14_beta group)
  • Wife says is all cool and good but she needs to “invent” her strategy and build it based on her feelings: yes ma’am. The UTA module (Ultimate Technical Analyzer) implements the entire TULIP library in Gunbot with over 100 indicators you can select and use to build your very own and special strategy and have Gunbot to execute it. (status: ongoing in v14_beta group)
  • Wife says….she needs more money….she says she invested a lot of money in GUNTHY tokens, it is all cool and wise but she wants more, she wants to be able to profit from her investment and make it grow over time. She would like to be able to use GUNTHY as a base currency against the highest volume coins. (status: ongoing in v14_beta group)

Powered by cTrader developers with professional technology and high level/high frequency standards, with an industry-leading solution, provided by a company with almost a decade of experience in building ultra-scalable systems for a variety of niches in the capital markets space, with the same security level currently used by millions of traders and over 80 financial institutions worldwide, with the most user-friendly platform you will find on the market, intuitive controls and smart designs and greatly improved usability, enhanced user experience, with protection from all potential threats and attacks protocols powered by the most advanced security controls, powerful encryption algorithms, robust technologies and fine practices, with a web platform an iOs app available at Apple Store and an Android app available at Google Store, we did it:

GUNTHY EXCHANGE, with the highest volume coins traded against GUNTHY as the base currency, implementing every day more coins and tokens, a property of GUNTHY community, with rebates for all Gunbot users and open to all the crypto community.

Someone just wanted to read this draft as I was typing and they said: “wow, you been busy”.
Not strictly busy as a one-man-show. I’m the one writing here and I’m the one writing most of the code but I’m not the only one that keeps all of this alive, beating and rocking. All of the above features and products are available or will be completed during the v13 and v14 sessions but if you really can't hold your hands anymore, if you really want to be a proactive part of the entire project, if you want to get into the core of this project, you have to join me and all the others in some special rooms where we build and test all of this 24/7: the Gunbot special rooms on Telegram. It is free, it is enough to ping your reseller and ask him to invite you in our VIP room, but it is very very selective: we let our brains work together in those places, we think alike and we have a common challenge in a friendly environment, we aim to build the perfect money machine. Every single feature, every single implementation, every single solution was born in that room’s aloud thoughts, we spend nights, days, across multiple time zones in the world, sharing experiences, results, and proposals, we implement, we test, we deploy, constantly. If you think you have an idea that will save the world if you think you are a genius and need to make your idea true if you just think you are the right person for our group, we are looking for you: join us. I like to joke in that room saying the only rule (besides respect and constructive contribution) is “insults are welcome” because we are not only men talking, we are men talking about money…even if you are a girl.

Gunbot v13 is now released on Github and contains some of the features exposed above and we will complete the entire roadmap during the ongoing v14 session.
If you like the business and you want to be one of our resellers, we are looking for you, ping me on Telegram or forums and let’s talk.
If you are my wife: you know what you have to do right now.

~Gun
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 04:58:15 PM by Gunthar »