Username: Password:

Author Topic: Binance can't sell  (Read 8368 times)

Offline Singman

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Binance can't sell
« on: June 27, 2019, 08:17:59 PM »
Be carefull, that thread is ignored many times by Gunthar on Telegram, that guy refuse to understand the problem...
Gunbot can't sell when he should, the error message is :
GBRT_v12.9.9.2 BTC-FET@binance Round #17 2019/06/27 19:11:36

2019/06/27 19:11:36: Entering sell cycle

entering sell

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_ ______ RT Edition _ SMA        _ LowBB          _ HighBB         _ Last       _ FET     _ Last Buy   _ Pair    _
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_ Sell cycle        _ 0.00001316 _ 0.000012345752 _ 0.000013968648 _ 0.00001383 _ 160.597 _ 0.00001253 _ BTC-FET _

l5694
[ minSize: undefined,
  precision: { base: 8, quote: 8, amount: 0, price: 8 } ]
Original price: 0.00001383
Original volume: 161
{ Error: binance Account has insufficient balance for requested action.
    at binance.handleErrors (/snapshot/gblackv12/node_modules/ccxt/js/binance.js:1285:27)
    at module.exports.handleRestResponse.response.text.then (/snapshot/gblackv12/node_modules/ccxt/js/base/Exchange.js:704:18)
    at <anonymous>
    at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:188:7) constructor: [Function: InsufficientFunds] }
Error: Issue creating sell order:{}
    at errorHandler (/snapshot/gblackv12/ctx/js/binance.js:0:0)
    at <anonymous>
    at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:188:7)

Many people stop on the message "insufficient balance" and dont go any further but :
- I could do the order manually myself on the Binance web site and get no error
- I have enough funds in BTC to SELL and pay the fees (if the fees are calculated in BTC, but it's not the case, they are in FET).
- And I have 160.597 FET, much more than the floor and more than dust of FET.

This error appear on EVERY SELLS, dont depend of the crypto.

Offline hm800x

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Binance can't sell
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 11:49:50 PM »
Try setting MIN_VOLUME_TO_SELL  and min_volume_to_buy at 0.001 for BTC-xxx pairs

This solved me sell problem on USDT-xxx pairs by setting it to 10 even if bot was selling more than 10 USDT.

Maybe bot is calling sell price with 1 FET which in your case is lower than the Binance minimum trade size of 0.001BTC.

Offline Gunthar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2019, 09:45:01 AM »
Be carefull, that thread is ignored many times by Gunthar on Telegram, that guy refuse to understand the problem...

you know me since too long to understand that's not true.
I might be stupid and not "understand" but the last thing you could accuse me is to "ignore" people reports.
Prolly wrong channel for your reports:
1.- if you PMd me directly it is unlikely I am going to read your PM due to the fact you are one of the 3937985793875974879857987454 people that PM me every minute
2.- if you are in the VIP room I read every single message in that room and my codevs and me use that room as beta lab, pushing all fixes we could find a solution in there daily
3.- if you are not in the VIP room ask your reseller to invite you there, you are more than welcome
4.- if you don't wanna be a part of the VIP room, it is enough to report any bug to your reseller: they talk with me every day, every minute in a dedicated room

Besides that: thanks for using Gunbot since a lot of time, people like you are the best contribution for the software growth, sometimes devs are stupid tho...
~Gun

Offline Gunthar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2019, 09:46:41 AM »
Try setting MIN_VOLUME_TO_SELL  and min_volume_to_buy at 0.001 for BTC-xxx pairs

This solved me sell problem on USDT-xxx pairs by setting it to 10 even if bot was selling more than 10 USDT.

Maybe bot is calling sell price with 1 FET which in your case is lower than the Binance minimum trade size of 0.001BTC.

this is exactly the solution to op issue: MVTS is there for a reason

Offline Singman

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2019, 04:08:42 PM »

I'm using the default "Emotionless" strat for that pair and MVB / MVS are set to 0.001.
It's really a hard-to-find bug, because the bot could sell any others pairs without problem and suddenly, it will stop and block on a random pair (not only FET) and block every sells, until I do the order manually.

Offline sbogovac

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2019, 09:13:05 AM »

I'm using the default "Emotionless" strat for that pair and MVB / MVS are set to 0.001.
It's really a hard-to-find bug, because the bot could sell any others pairs without problem and suddenly, it will stop and block on a random pair (not only FET) and block every sells, until I do the order manually.

Shouldn't your MVTB be a whole number (probably at least 10, but depending on your exchange minimum requirement) as your base is USD?