Username: Password:

Author Topic: bitRage - 140 builds in beta room: where we are  (Read 13489 times)

Offline Gunthar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
bitRage - 140 builds in beta room: where we are
« on: May 10, 2019, 05:16:53 PM »
bitRage is the new kid of our family: it was born officially 140 builds ago in a very strict beta room that I sincerely thank you! I'm very happy of the product we have right now, eventho it is not ready to be published yet. Let's see why and when.
1.- the actual bitRage is far from the original one I've ran and test in my very own experimental dev box: one thing is trying arbitrage alone in the deepest dark of myself alone against the exchanges, a different thing is running and testing it togheter with 100 of my best beta testers. This is the main reason why I knew (and I confirm) that bitRage will NOT be distributed to more than an average of 50 users per each exchange. As I keep adding supported exchanges, I will distribute to more people.
Why bitRage cant flood the markets tho? Many reasons, the most important we observed during the beta sessions are:
- because the more people acting against a spread, the more the spread wides open, and that's not healthy for arbitrage opportunities
- because exchanges charge fees in quote currency and they use that balance to level up spreads
All things we have sorted out in the actual bitRage that weren't sorted out in my original product!

2.- the actual bitRage is one of the best pieces of software in terms of driven intelligence: if you look around for arbitrage software you will just see one single line. Compare prices and fire up trades: this is exactly what will lead to the flat market I've described in point 1. Just do this: go download any arbitrage bot from GitHub and test it by yourself, you will find zero opportunities. The actual process we refined in bitRage, goes tru all of that and uses its own data to actually "create" arbitrage opportunities in those markets that are not spontaneously generated. How? We analyze the entire market and its own arbitrage possibilities with both tri- and quad- possible combination. If arbitrage opportunities are present we take advantage immediately of them. If arbitrage opportunities are not present we start to calculate prices inside the spread that would create those opportunities and start to act as market makers: the market reacts pretty fast to that and then they have one possibility only, to follow and serve our limit orders!
This is a technique I have implemented in an hidden feature of Gunbot reserved to a very strict beta testers: the Gunbot Market Makers bot, that will be distributed soon(TM) to the public.

3.- Presenting this in a nicely laid GUI was our next goal: as always our beloved Yashie gave us his arts and created a GUI for us that is actually going to help for pair filtering based on a lot of parameters like volume, variance and so on. Thanks again Yashie!

4.- We observed a lot of bitRage technology can be ported back to Gunbot: I'm merging all of those candies and both Gunbot and bitRage will contribute to each one development as we fix and implement things.

5.- We observed that bitRage can use Gunbot trades and balances to actually handle bags and burn them with arbitrage opportunities: one of my active branch is to merge Gunbot and bitRage in the same product and make Gunbot listen to bitRage activity and vice versa.

Said this, what is the very near future about it:
1.- bitRage will be available to purchase only with GUNTHY tokens: get a good reserve now that they are cheap because as soon as I open the gates, you won't find cheap tokens to buy bitRage anymore
2.- there are actually some of you that have pre-ordered bitRage in the past with some deals with resellers: despite I was not happy about it, I will honor what my resellers promised to you and distribute bitRage to you in a special room I have already created and invited you in. ETA: 2 weeks by now. Why 2 more weeks? Because you know me enough, I need to feel extremely comfortable with my code and know 200% it wont harm your money: there are some things we are still nailing down in beta room that I want to verify in different market conditions. Please be patient and thank you

What else to say: the final envision is to have one big product that integrates Gunbot, bitRage and Market Maker bot in one single GUI and uses the different algorithm serving the user configurations. A native backtesting tool will complete the beast and I've already started to implement it. All of this needs patience guys, intelligence and support from all of you: my codevs and myself are constantly listening to beta testers suggestions and feedback and despite I'm often a brat, they dont get impressed at all and keep bugging until they succeed to achieve our common target. We aim to build the perfect money machine...and we dont give up!

Feel free to comment and give me your opinions, suggestions, insults if needed, I'll leave this topic open.
Thank you.
~Gun
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 06:47:35 PM by GrumpyKitty »

Offline TimothyJones

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: bitRage - 140 builds in beta room: where we are
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 08:46:47 PM »
So we can expect the 24th of may to be the actual release date?
Current running countdowns on different reseller websites are invalid (some end in 2 days some in 1 month).

One last question:
How much do you consider bitrage to be beginner friendly?
I got rekkt plenty of times with my gunbot (mostly my own fault), but how do you expect bitrage to work out in the hands of a complete newbe?

Thanks for your work, enjoy the weekend!

greetz Timothy

Offline Gunthar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 11:47:43 PM »
So we can expect the 24th of may to be the actual release date?
Current running countdowns on different reseller websites are invalid (some end in 2 days some in 1 month).
that's why I wanted to give my stance: resellers actually have been on my side step by step but still they are not coders so their marketing campaigns have prolly followed the beta group enthusiasm as we proceeded with reached goals. By now you have the official estimation here or directly on telegram

One last question:
How much do you consider bitrage to be beginner friendly?
I got rekkt plenty of times with my gunbot (mostly my own fault), but how do you expect bitrage to work out in the hands of a complete newbe?

Learning curve of trading in general is steep and so is gunbot. Arbitrage is something with literaly not much configurations than yoru trading limit and your gain percentual overall but still what bitRage is going to be, will make it a powerful tool to integrate in your Gunbot. The final goal is to have Gunbot+bitRage+MarketMakers bot to work togheter and decide when is the right moment to use which tool, based on the market conditions and/or on user's settings and/or the native backtesting module we are implementing.

What I picture in my head (and what my codevs and beta testers are looking at) is one single final GUI that will allow you to handle them all on one single account: access level based on GUNTHY tokens you hold.
~Gun

Offline TimothyJones

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2019, 01:56:43 AM »
Just to be sure if I understand everything right:

BitRage is working in any market, may it be bear or bull. It will use arbitrage possibilities 24/7 to spit out profit.
Market Maker is calculating upcoming arbitrage possibilities and will lead the market to that direction.

Now if I say Market Maker is a "Powerup Add-on" for BitRage am I wrong?
By using Market Maker we create previously calculated arbitrage possibilities which then can be used by BitRage to take advantage of them. (So bitRage will have more arbitrage possibilities if combined with Market Maker)?

BitRage and Market Maker will both be included into Gunbot, in one single Gui visible and working together. (At least that is the plan for the future). Sounds scary (awesome)! In the end Gunbot, bitRage, Market Maker can work together and also handle accumulated bags.

I still don't know much about how market maker works, if it is more automatic like bitRage or more to define by settings and strategies like Gunbot itself.
Thanks for explaining everything!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 02:02:20 AM by TimothyJones »

Offline ntsili

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2019, 02:23:04 PM »
Very interesting! I created simple arbitrage bots in betfair in the past with BetAngel and, yes, it can work well if the bot works really fast (the ping is very important too).
How many gunthy tokens will be needed to buy bitRage?

Offline Gunthar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2019, 09:01:11 PM »
BitRage is working in any market, may it be bear or bull. It will use arbitrage possibilities 24/7 to spit out profit.
Market Maker is calculating upcoming arbitrage possibilities and will lead the market to that direction.
Market Maker provides liquidity in a market that is stuck, getting profit from its own spread. This would be a boost for bitRage as it "creates" arbitrage possibilities.

Now if I say Market Maker is a "Powerup Add-on" for BitRage am I wrong?
By using Market Maker we create previously calculated arbitrage possibilities which then can be used by BitRage to take advantage of them. (So bitRage will have more arbitrage possibilities if combined with Market Maker)?
exactly

BitRage and Market Maker will both be included into Gunbot, in one single Gui visible and working together. (At least that is the plan for the future). Sounds scary (awesome)! In the end Gunbot, bitRage, Market Maker can work together and also handle accumulated bags.
Correct. Let's say that doing one api call that can serve the 3 algo will make everything faster.

I still don't know much about how market maker works, if it is more automatic like bitRage or more to define by settings and strategies like Gunbot itself.
Market Maker is actually being tested in a very strict group of beta testers on bitmex (you can imagine the mess there). I have to say it is actually very surprisingly profitable compared to what Bitmex market is....

Offline busera

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2019, 12:51:29 PM »
Hi, how many Gunthy tokens would be required - approximately? What is the best place/exchange in the moment to buy them?

Cheers

Offline dobcrypto

• Contributor
  • Russian - native language
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2019, 01:06:31 PM »
What is the best place/exchange in the moment to buy them?
For now its https://www.idax.pro/#/exchangepro?pairname=GUNTHY_BTC

Offline sbogovac

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2019, 08:01:45 PM »
Hi, how many Gunthy tokens would be required - approximately? What is the best place/exchange in the moment to buy them?

Cheers

If I look at the latest rankings more than 12.000 required to get to the top 20...

Offline TimothyJones

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2019, 04:52:35 PM »
So how is it going? Is a stable release near to be release? How about market maker, can you give us by now any more information or more details to it?
Have been patient for those 2 weeks you mentioned, now I need to get my fix :D

Offline hm800x

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2019, 05:42:58 PM »
Is  there still bitRAGE licenses available ?

If so,  does any  Gunbot reseller is authorised to sell  it ?

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2019, 11:10:02 PM »
Is  there still bitRAGE licenses available ?

If so,  does any  Gunbot reseller is authorised to sell  it ?

Hi Hm800x, yes, it's still available. You can get it here:

https://gunbot.shop/product/bitrage-arbitrage-bot/