Username: Password:

Author Topic: Gunbot v12.9.1  (Read 7144 times)

Offline Gunthar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Gunbot v12.9.1
« on: May 03, 2019, 10:13:12 PM »
With this release, meant to fix some urgent bugs I've received from your reports, we open listing of GUNTHY tokens to many other exchanges. Some of them will revise our project in private with me, others need the community support. Between all possible exchanges I'm selecting the ones that in my opinion match some requirements we are looking for:

1.- i have already denied even if approved, some exchanges with a shady volume activity: see LBANK and others. Even tho I thank you for your support at LBANK, I am not going to accept their listing. If you participated in that voting and supported us, you have been promised some extra tokens. I'll keep my promise even if we are not listing our token there: please send me your GUNTHY wallet in PM. Thank you.

2.- Exchanges that are actually well established since many years: a co.branding partnership with Kucoin will be announced on their website in the next days. Binance and some other high volume exchanges

3.- Exchanges that I personally know their owners and that are presenting a fucking awesome technology innovation: Dx.Exchange for example
 At Dx.Exchange you can trade Cryptocurrencies, Digital Stocks, ETFs & STOs
 They are very happy to list our token, our project had been analyzed, but they ask the community support
 If you want to support listing at Dx.Exchange, please sign up using this referral link: it is used to track how many users we are able to receive support from. ANY rebate I will eventually receive from that referral link, will be airdropped back to all users that participated in this program
 https://go.dx.exchange/visit/?bta=35334&brand=dxexchange
 Thank you again for your support and keep reporting bugs and feature requests, we are constantly aiming to build the perfect money machine!
 ~Gun
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 06:33:52 PM by GrumpyKitty »