Username: Password:

Author Topic: Manual Sell Orders Cancelled  (Read 8321 times)

Offline stephen81

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Manual Sell Orders Cancelled
« on: August 18, 2017, 03:19:42 PM »
I have a coin that has dropped quite a bit from when Gunbot bought it, and it seems to be sticking around the lower price. I want to carry on trading at the lower level, so I followed instructions online which suggested I could place a sell order online (at the price GunBot was waiting to sell at), then shut down and restart by bot. I've done this, and the bought amount disappears from Gunbot Monitor for a while, but then after a while, the sell order disappears on Poliniex and the bought coin appears again in my Gunbot Monitor.

Have I misunderstood the instructions? Does anyone know if it is Gunbot cancelling the sell order or Poliniex?

Any ideas how I can get Gunbot to ignore the coins I already hold and start trading that coin again?

Thanks in advance.

Offline DaleyEdster

• Rookie
  • Money never sleeps...
    • View Profile
Re: Manual Sell Orders Cancelled
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 08:59:23 PM »
As far as I know it won't ignore your coins unless you remove the pair from your config file. Alternatively you can move them to a separate trading account.
Authorised reseller of the Gunbot license. Please PM me for more details and offers!

Offline stephen81

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 01:08:52 AM »
Thanks, but will it take into account that there is already a sell order? Any ideas why the sell order might have been disappearing?

Offline sylance

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 10:35:34 PM »
Newbie here... but if it were me, I'd close the trading pair and wait for your manual sell order to clear.  Once sold then I'd restart the pair.

Offline NarKotix

• Rookie
  • GUNBOT Support Staff
    • View Profile
    • GUNBOT - Automated Profit Generator - Crypto Trading Bot
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 12:27:31 PM »
Just stop that pair if you want to manually sell
GUNBOT Support Staff & Authorised Reseller http://www.gunbotreseller.com