Username: Password:

Author Topic: Time Delay Price 4.0.4  (Read 11006 times)

Offline AnotherOne

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Time Delay Price 4.0.4
« on: August 19, 2017, 03:04:05 AM »
Hey all!

I was wondering if there is any Time delay price in version 4.0.4? I'm testing it atm and... Seems it refreshes each second and nowhere I can find a specific option to set time delay price.. Is there any risk getting banned for too much request??

Thank you! =)

Offline eBitcoinworld

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Time Delay Price 4.0.4
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 05:10:03 AM »
I also was also wondering and I find differences between running on Poloniex and Bittrex, on Bittrex it is super fast like every few seconds it refreshes whereas Poloniex it is very slow. I have seen bunch of settings in "bot" section of config you might have to try them.

Good luck!

Offline AnotherOne

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 07:59:12 PM »
I also was also wondering and I find differences between running on Poloniex and Bittrex, on Bittrex it is super fast like every few seconds it refreshes whereas Poloniex it is very slow. I have seen bunch of settings in "bot" section of config you might have to try them.

Good luck!

Do you have any link to documentation for "bot" section? They are pretty empty to me when I use the gunfigurator... :\

Thank you!

Offline AnotherOne

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2017, 04:32:58 AM »
I did played with the 25000 but it doesn't seems to change anything... it refreshes really quickly, guess around 2-3 sec at most.