Username: Password:

Author Topic: Invalid License, contact Gunthy? (bought license on 08/27/2017)  (Read 6431 times)

Offline ptc275

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Dear All,
I have purchased Gunbot for Bittrex via https://thecryptobot.com, but that i forgot API Key when order. After that thecryptobot.com send me email and tell me give them my API Key, i did it already and they give back me email " My API Key has been actived".

I have entered my Bittrex API  and secret keys on Gunbot, but it shows an "Invalid License, contact Gunthar" message?
Can anyone pls advise what's wrong with it? Thanks.

My Payment Transection:  https://blockchain.info/address/1LYhNSGu1gNYFJu5VyBmi696Q3S8qYnSgY

Regards

Offline Vae_Victus

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Invalid License, contact Gunthy? (bought license on 08/27/2017)
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 11:13:49 PM »
I tried to find the list of valid resellers, but failed to find it again. Saw it the other day. It has the name of the Gunthy user that runs that website, so you could get his attention.

Start a new thread and ask "Who runs www.theCryptoBot.com? I have a problem". Maybe that will get a response.

Sorry I can't be more help.

PS - you can PM Gunthy if all else fails. His responses take a day or so - I take it he comes on once or twice a day and checks these threads.

Good luck!
VV

Offline Vae_Victus

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 11:15:57 PM »
Also, you might post that new message in the Marketplace and Resellers thread.

Offline Vae_Victus

• Rookie
    • View Profile

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 06:12:00 AM »
You sure you gave them an API without any strange characters or symbols? The API needs to be clean, letters and numerals only. I had to request it several times, before I got a clean one. The private can contain any character, symbols included.

Offline vinzvinz

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 06:42:06 AM »
I was also confused with this in the beginning.

It is important to make sure that there are no unnecessary spaces or what before or after entering the API and the Secret Key.

Also, click save before you start to make sure the API and Secret Key are saved.

Worked for me!