Username: Password:

Author Topic: Price dropped gunbot still tries to sell high  (Read 6223 times)

Offline marvin

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Price dropped gunbot still tries to sell high
« on: September 02, 2017, 08:32:14 AM »
A coin's price has dropped since Gunbot bought it, and now it seems to be sticking around this new lower price. I want to continue trading at this lower level, so I followed instructions online (https://github.com/GuntharDeNiro/BTCT/wiki/When-To-Stop-GunBot-And-Go-Manual) which suggested I could place a manual sell order (at the price GunBot was waiting to sell at), then shut down and restart the bot. I did this, but the bot still tries to sell the coin at that higher price and now there are a lot of error lines.. something like this: We have open orders. Unhandled rejection Error: We sent BUY order but the exchange didnt receive it. waiting to sell and a lot of other weird lines.

I have a Bittrex license if that makes any difference.

What should I do?

Offline dmains

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Price dropped gunbot still tries to sell high
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 12:38:13 AM »
I'm still learning here, but I would either send the coins to another wallet, or sell them at a loss and let Gunbot pick back up on that pair.

v4.0.5 has a feature where it will buy again at the lower level, then average the price, but there are some differences between that version and version 3.x. it is probably best to stick with your current version if you are new