Username: Password:

Author Topic: Brand New User Post  (Read 14607 times)

Offline swervinervin

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Brand New User Post
« on: April 17, 2020, 03:10:17 AM »
Hi All,

I just purchased and am waiting on confirmation emails and all of that. Once everything is setup, can I just use the built in settings for trading, and will I make a profit? I am looking on basically trading XRP on CoinBase Pro unless anyone has any better ideas. I do appreciate any guidance and hope this forum is helpful. Again, I am new here but have been in Crytpo since 2016 and am looking to begin trading to make some additional profit.
Also, Will their support team help configure your trading at all or am I alone in this?

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Re: Brand New User Post
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 03:36:15 AM »
Hi Swervinervin, note that Gunbot is an automation tools. It's able to trade on your behalf 24/7. It you run a profitable strategy you will make profit, same way you would get profit using a profitable strategy trading manualy.

If you are still waiting for the confirmation emails, just relax, your reseller will get in touch soon and he will guide you. Just an advice, enjoy and take it easy, there is a learning curve.

Offline swervinervin

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 03:51:32 AM »
Thank you for the reply! I purchased your services directly from your site so I will definitely be patient. I am looking forward to learning from your team and hopefully support to learn how to maximize profits. I did open a ticket with your support team regarding this as well. Thank you again for responding!

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2020, 03:22:17 PM »
Hi, I think you purchased from other website and not directly from https://gunbot.shop
Anyway, you can send me a PM with your order id and I will forward you to your reseller, so he can take care of you.

Offline Alphadan

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2020, 06:11:23 PM »
just a tip:

Don't leave the bot unattended you need to keep your strategy updated to the market type, a bot is not like something you setup and forget.

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2020, 02:12:04 AM »
Ok Swervinervin, forwarded to your resellers. Good luck!