Username: Password:

Author Topic: Support / Resistance  (Read 3228 times)

Offline Asp75

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Support / Resistance
« on: November 07, 2020, 02:51:01 PM »
Support / Resistance strategy keeps buying way above support level with default settings.
Looking at the graph, it correctly shows BUY at near Support1, yet it buys 4-5% above that level.
What could be the problem?

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
Re: Support / Resistance
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 01:12:34 AM »
Support / Resistance strategy keeps buying way above support level with default settings.
Looking at the graph, it correctly shows BUY at near Support1, yet it buys 4-5% above that level.
What could be the problem?

Hi, can you post here what values did you set to the parameters related to Support / resistance please?

Offline Asp75

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2020, 07:10:34 AM »
Thinks like that happen:
It buys above the BUY at range. Usually higher than last sell value and often immediately after selling.
I deleted the strategy and pair and created them again but the same things happen.
All settings are default - spread 0.1, 15 minute interval, SMA 50 - basically no change at any value of the strategy.

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2020, 03:39:09 PM »
Thinks like that happen:
It buys above the BUY at range. Usually higher than last sell value and often immediately after selling.
I deleted the strategy and pair and created them again but the same things happen.
All settings are default - spread 0.1, 15 minute interval, SMA 50 - basically no change at any value of the strategy.

If it buys often inmediately after selling it means that your buy settings are very loose. It's important to take a deep look into it, I mean all the parameters / settings and logs. I recommend you to send you config file to your reseller, so he can take a deep look into it, as it's not about 1 or 2 parameters, somethings a deep look into the whole configuration is needed.