Username: Password:

Author Topic: search Gunbot for Bittrex with License to buy! (0.012 BTC)  (Read 6605 times)

Offline Light

• Rookie
    • View Profile
search Gunbot for Bittrex with License to buy! (0.012 BTC)
« on: October 01, 2017, 05:30:21 AM »
hello I am looking for a Gunbot for the Bittrex platform only really good and effective .. help me please , I listen to offers ! I hope that the one who sells will be allowed to do it !

WeChat: Cryptolight

Télégramme : https://t.me/Cryptolight01 ,

Mail : boobacar007@gmail.com

I am connecting 24/7 text me or send me an email and I'll reply as soon, thanks you very much
Have a nice day.

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: search Gunbot for Bittrex with License to buy! (0.012 BTC)
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 07:38:39 AM »
for starters, wrong subforum, post here https://gunthy.org/index.php/board,4.0.html
secend, I highly doubt 0.012 btc will get you anywhere near a bittrex license.
but, I have seen low prices in used licences lately, so at about 0.055 btc, plus escrow, plus transaction fees, and you might be in the game. be aware, the process of changeing license holders may take anywhere from 2 weeks and up to a month.

Offline Light

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 08:01:07 AM »
Okay , thanks you for your reply, I'm new in the game that's why .. What is the danger of buying a used License if the owner does not modify it?

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 11:01:27 AM »
you can't buy a second hand genuine (i.e. not hacked) license without the developer checking authenticity and changeing API keys. so, the risk is absolutely zero. The owner can not modify it. Infact, the owner can not do diddly squat, except take your money ... which you may not give him, because it's not how things work hereabouts. There is an [EDU] about how to proceed in buying a second hand license in the link I already gave you. Please use it.