Username: Password:

Author Topic: Gunbot XT Edition - Windows v8.0.3 is unable to check master key on Poloniex  (Read 7182 times)

Offline toan69nguyen

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Hi all,

I bought the Gunbot license from an authorized re-seller ( the Crypto bot ) today 17/02/2018 .

I got this issue straight away after configuring the bot ( with Master Key == API Key , trading pairs ... ) .

I got the guy from Crypto bot to look at and suddenly it started working . He said he did not change any thing .

It was working for a couple of hours until I decided to change some strategy parameters then could not restart the bot.

Every second ( or 2 ) it gives the message "unable to check master key"

Please help

Offline tblim

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Hello. Unfortunately what you experience is affecting other users as well. There is an open issue here https://github.com/GuntharDeNiro/BTCT/issues/470

Unfortunately after so many reports on this problem, none of the dev team cared to acknowledge or comment on it. So we are left we a useless bot until it is fixed, if ever.

Offline 1996WOC

• Rookie
    • View Profile
have you adjusted your computer time back and forth to see if that helps.  It only takes f few seconds to mess it up.

Offline toan69nguyen

• Rookie
    • View Profile
I have resolved the issue. I was configuring the trading pairs wrongly. There was no BTC-USDT on Poloniex
Only USDT-BTC

Offline tblim

• Rookie
    • View Profile
I have resolved the issue. I was configuring the trading pairs wrongly. There was no BTC-USDT on Poloniex
Only USDT-BTC
From what I can understand of this issue so far, it doesn't have anything to do with pair syntax.

Offline toan69nguyen

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Probably you have the same issue but different root cause.

I can reproduce mine everytime by just changing USDT-BTC pairs to BTC-USDT pairs .

I also can fix the issue ( on my system ) by reversing the change back.

Offline deeneendo

• Rookie
    • View Profile
I have the same problem. new user, new 8.0.3 install, on bittrex, it won't accept BTC-USDT, but USDT-BTC is fine (shows the graph) and when I run the bot I get the unable to check master key error.

VERY frustrating, already lost some hours on this and after searching the forums, it looks like the devs have no fix (YET)?