GUNBOT: The automatic profit generator > Beginners & Help

Problem with VPS and some question about Linux and Windows

(1/1)

AlexXx:
Hello,

As a supernOOb as i am, i have some question...

1) In the last 2 days, i've tried to install gunbot on a Linux VPS ( AWS Free Tier) i've done it, but probably i think that i've started too much pairs infact i think that i've overcharged my VPS, my PUTTY was not more able to connect again to the Terminal, i've tried from 2 different computers and the terminal starts but there aren't any characters, so i see only a Black Windows, it seems like when you're computer is using 100 % CPU, why is happens this??

2) So it was a lot difficoult for me to not have a GUI, so i've tried to open an AWS windows tier, gunbot starts but shows everytimes error 403, so probably it seems impossible to make it work... how can i solve my error 403 in win vps?

3) From the linux terminal, how can i have the log to see if gunbot work well?

4) I was not able to restart again my pairs, because i'm a really noob and when i've started again my putty i had to restart all my pairs, how can i load it ??

Thank you for the reply  ;D

krixt:
https://gunthy.org/index.php?topic=74.0

Skip the part about installing nodejs. You don't need it. You do need pm2. And it sounds like you have unzipped the bot so you can skip those instructions too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version