Username: Password:

Author Topic: This is not a finished product  (Read 5127 times)

Offline stevoe05

• Rookie
    • View Profile
This is not a finished product
« on: March 01, 2020, 12:54:23 AM »
To call this a finished product, ready to trade out of the box is not only ridiculous, it's a flat out lie. Nothing about gunbot works as intended. Don't even get me started on the backtesting ext disaster.

I've spent the last 2 hours today trying to get the bastard running and I'm fed up with it. This isn't the first time or the 2nd or 3rd; almost every day I'm wasting time trying to get this busted piece of crap to run consistently.

How this constantly gets compared to other auto-trading bots I'll never understand unless it just pays off reviewers. Cryptohopper, with all it's flaws, is 100x more streamlined

Gunbot should be free and open sourced; or at least considered still in alpha or beta version 0.1699 not 16.99 I can't believe I spent money on this garbage.

Currently it's telling me not to continue trying to update licence I don't have access to.. Whats the implication here and why in a threatening tone. Why don't you program your shit tier garbage to work gunthy, rather than blame the user when it chooses not to, which it so frequently does.

Offline CryptoDROI

• Rookie
  • Get Gunbot Now!
    • View Profile
    • CryptoDROI Gunbot Reseller
Re: This is not a finished product
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2020, 02:37:57 AM »
WoW, I'm so sad to hear you're unable to run Gunbot, but how is the bot's fault when hundreds of beta testers approve a release to be stable, then thousands of users run it? It's hard to see a single user problem here?

Don't get me wrong I know Gunbot is not perfect yet but is been tested daily even as we speak right now, more features are been added and bugs been patched, but hey you're free to sell your Gunbot version and go to cryptowhopper and pay for a subscription fee.

Anyhow if you just pop by the Elite room you probably get help by any community member, assuming your reseller can not take care of you first.

Hope your bot runs soon like ours
Authorized Gunbot Reseller https://cryptodroi.com/

Offline Kvrga

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2020, 01:52:12 PM »
Indeed, got pissed on this product. First of all FIX MARGIN TRADING ON KRAKEN. IF this Bot cant SHORT , it's basically useless . Today Gunthy cant compare to any of AI bots because this, he has to be able to short. I dont have account for bittrex , neiter want one. I have invested in this product because I beleive in it and longterm will develop much further, but standalone bot that offers no margin trade is basically uselles in this times.

Offline CryptoDROI

• Rookie
  • Get Gunbot Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2020, 08:31:45 PM »
WoW even more astonished to see how misinformed you are too, first of all, Gunbot is Not AI, so there's no comparison, but about not been able to short claims,  again users can tell this is not true, I mean cmon Gunbot just came out of a Kraken Futures competition and Kraken Futures Kevin the Head of Business Development even Recorded an AMA with Gunbot users...

Please Watch the AMA Video Here so You Find out what the Bot can Do:

Offline Kvrga

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2020, 08:20:21 PM »
Don't get me wrong, I spent 0.1 btc because I beleive in you guys that you will develop this product far more. I don't need other people confirming this. I just wrote down what is missing, margin trade on kraken, as a notice to development team, so they can focus on that segment. I bought this product so It can ease my pain trading , because I don't want waste my time trading, and i want to sleep. I'm not pro trader, that's why i took gunthy so he can trade and make my life easier. Only thing you guys have to make it more simpler and more automation. Because most of the people that buy gunthy are noobs in crypto world , but want to trade, and want to learn. You gotta help those people, because they beleive in your product. They are your customers that paid for. You should help them and make it as easy as it could be.

Offline CryptoDROI

• Rookie
  • Get Gunbot Now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2020, 09:07:09 PM »
For sure that's our aim, there's a group of us, users just like you combining ideas on how can we help, the blog as you see it is one of those ideas, with the aim of keeping the community informed on the latest developments, there is also the Gunthy Marketplace created and provided by Exquitas for all our members to get ready to go configs...

Any problem that you may find would never go to deaf ears, every error is tested in the beta rooms, Gunbot development never stops is hard to see a day without a new release with a new fix, even today Sunday as I'm telling you this a new release has been put to the test...

My point, there is still a lot to do but also a lot been done, a good critique of the product is always accepted and help us to get better, the only thing I'm against is nonsense bashing I don't think our product, developers and beta testers deserve that

Offline Jaenisch

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2020, 01:31:32 AM »
Emotionless does trade and make profits. Pretty decent. I did get stuck with one pair that went -4% that I ended on my own. I could have just let it ride and see if it would go back up.

None of the autoconfigs buy, I tried to scalper and it does add pairs but never trades. Could be all the requirements haven't ever been met in 36+ hours.

I spend a few hours a day trying to learn and read wiki and maybe I will learn something so that I FULLY understand how everything works.