Username: Password:

Author Topic: Trying to get refund  (Read 6778 times)

Offline jwarnes71

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Trying to get refund
« on: February 20, 2018, 11:00:08 PM »
Users please be aware I have bought gunbot from Cryptobot, I think the guy who runs it is LeeView on telegram. I have tried and tried to get a refund or get the bot to work. Neither is working. Please be aware that when you buy these you may NEVER get what you actually paid for.
My bot simply has errors and when it does finally trade, it makes losses.
Be carefull!@!!!

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Trying to get refund
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 06:16:11 AM »
You don't get the bot from him, he is just a reseller. The bot is developed by a team. The bot is a work in progress, it will have bugs. There are several versions of it. I run version 602 on windows. It works very stable, not one error, ever. We all get the same bot, so we all get a working bot. And you can always sell your bot at the marketplace if you feel it's not what you imagined. The point is, these times are not bot trading friendly, at least not with a small capital. You need to have a lot of money put aside to clear bags, and bags will happen, weekly. Successful trading will demand time, lots of money and engagement in a bear market.

altGear

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 10:15:09 AM »
Hello @sloaleks

Most experienced Gunbot Traders have separate trade strategies and settings specifically designed to be profitable in Bear markets :) When you grab Gunbot through https://gunbot.website you get access to a private discord with "Gunbot Trader" rank which includes exclusive access to pro-trader config settings (which you can plug-in and test). Becoming a successful Gunbot trader means taking the time to read through the Wiki, become familiar with Gunbot, utilize add-ons like allansters tuners and features in gunbot like "WATCH_MODE: true" to properly test new strategies and find Gunbot settings that will work. The reality is pro Gunbot traders are making money right now, because they took the time to learn and familiarize themselves with Gunbot...if you don't have the time to Learn Gunbot, then purchase a "pro-trader config" or "Premium support" that will help you set-up profitable Gunbot settings for bear markets. There are multiple support communities to help you set-up a profitable Gunbot, but again they require taking the time to test settings, post questions and learn as you advance in your Gunbot trading skill.

Cheers!
altGear (Admin of Gunbot Support https://discord.gg/tj9KTBY)

Offline mhcmining

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 06:37:10 PM »
Is the discord channel an invite only? I bought Gunbot but wasn't tracking a channel on discord...... Now I have to go digging.... lol