Username: Password:

Author Topic: ISSUE RESOLVED (DAMN HURRICANES)  (Read 8951 times)

Offline heinzcatsoup

• Rookie
    • View Profile
ISSUE RESOLVED (DAMN HURRICANES)
« on: September 11, 2017, 10:28:49 PM »
I sent the reseller, eastcoastcrypto, the money, but when I sent him my bittrex API, I didn't write down my secret key because I thought i'd be able to access the secret key again when logging into bittrex. That same day I asked the reseller to change my bittrex API to a different one, but have not gotten a reply.

Before I sent eastcoastcrypto my money, he would reply within hours. Now i've been sending 1 email per day for 4 days straight to no avail. What recourse do I have? Am I just out of luck if he never gets back to me. What a terrible seller. What can I do besides just spamming his youtube videos to not buy from him?

EDIT: HE GOT BACK TO ME. its like everyone said. hurricane made it hard for him to get internet
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 08:33:38 AM by heinzcatsoup »

Offline truly

• Rookie
    • View Profile
He's on the East Coast. The one that's been hit by a hurricane.

I would try to contact him on his discord chat, where he appears frequently.

Offline cryptosticks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
What can I do

Be patient.  I understand you may be frustrated but patience will help you not stress out.

You're not the first person who has forgotten to write down their Bittrex secret key.   Hopefully you'll be able to get ahold of the reseller and he can forward your API key to Gunthar for updating.

Offline TheGobOne

• Rookie
    • View Profile
I just replied back to the emails I got and asked to change the key. They were helpful.

Offline GuyTheGuy

• Contributor
  • Lunar Crypto
    • View Profile
    • Lunar Crypto
I sent the reseller, eastcoastcrypto, the money, but when I sent him my bittrex API, I didn't write down my secret key because I thought i'd be able to access the secret key again when logging into bittrex. That same day I asked the reseller to change my bittrex API to a different one, but have not gotten a reply.

Before I sent eastcoastcrypto my money, he would reply within hours. Now i've been sending 1 email per day for 4 days straight to no avail. What recourse do I have? Am I just out of luck if he never gets back to me. What a terrible seller. What can I do besides just spamming his youtube videos to not buy from him?

he's supposed to be a well known reseller too.  >:(

You can always just ask gunthar or another reseller to help you out. Good luck!
Contact for any questions or inquiries:
Lunar Crypto Telegram Group: https://t.me/LunarCrypto
Lunar Crypto Discord Server:  https://discord.gg/Z7qsaqk

Offline heinzcatsoup

• Rookie
    • View Profile
He's on the East Coast. The one that's been hit by a hurricane.

I would try to contact him on his discord chat, where he appears frequently.

thanks for this info. I will definitely try this

Offline kilmington

• Rookie
    • View Profile
I know eastcoastcrypto and he's in florida. he has been spotty every since yesterday, hard to get in contact with due to power issues. He's a stand up guy and definitely not trying to rip and run.

Offline heinzcatsoup

• Rookie
    • View Profile
he got back to me. definitely is as your said. hurricanes ruin everything

Offline falconCoin

• Rookie
    • View Profile
he is back on discord i just talked with him