Username: Password:

Author Topic: [ERROR] Kucoin Not Exist  (Read 3253 times)

Offline kerbonkes

• Rookie
    • View Profile
[ERROR] Kucoin Not Exist
« on: June 04, 2021, 05:00:59 PM »
Good morning,

I've been using Gunbot V22 with no issues for the past month or so, trading on KuCoin. This morning I woke up and discovered the bot has stopped trading and gave me the following error message:

NotSupported: kucoin not exist
    at kucoin.throwExactlyMatchedException (C:\snapshot\enricoranucci\Desktop\STABLE\node_modules\kucoinv2\js\base\Exchange.js:537:19)
    at kucoin.handleErrors (C:\snapshot\enricoranucci\Desktop\STABLE\node_modules\kucoinv2\js\kucoin.js:2147:14)
    at C:\snapshot\enricoranucci\Desktop\STABLE\node_modules\kucoinv2\js\base\Exchange.js:599:18
    at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)
    at async timeout (C:\snapshot\enricoranucci\Desktop\STABLE\node_modules\kucoinv2\js\base\functions\time.js:195:24)
    at async kucoin.fetchOrderBook (C:\snapshot\enricoranucci\Desktop\STABLE\node_modules\kucoinv2\js\kucoin.js:782:26) {
  constructor: [Function: NotSupported]
}

I'm using a Kucoin V2 API that was recently created. It's been working fine for the past month. I tried downgrading to Gunbot V21 as well as a fresh install of V22 and no matter what I do I can't get the bot to recognize Kucoin other than the trading pairs in the drop down menu. Binance US is working fine, so this problem is isolated to Kucoin as far as I know.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Offline sbogovac

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: [ERROR] Kucoin Not Exist
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2021, 08:16:13 AM »
Good morning,

I've been using Gunbot V22 with no issues for the past month or so, trading on KuCoin. This morning I woke up and discovered the bot has stopped trading and gave me the following error message: [...]

I do not use KuCoin myself, any more, but I saw some discussions about KuCoin being broken and a fast fix by Gunthar in the Telegram channels last night. I believe a fix (Gunbot v22.0.2.3) has been posted on the ANN channel.

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2021, 03:15:06 AM »
Good morning,

I've been using Gunbot V22 with no issues for the past month or so, trading on KuCoin. This morning I woke up and discovered the bot has stopped trading and gave me the following error message:

NotSupported: kucoin not exist
    at kucoin.throwExactlyMatchedException (C:\snapshot\enricoranucci\Desktop\STABLE\node_modules\kucoinv2\js\base\Exchange.js:537:19)
    at kucoin.handleErrors (C:\snapshot\enricoranucci\Desktop\STABLE\node_modules\kucoinv2\js\kucoin.js:2147:14)
    at C:\snapshot\enricoranucci\Desktop\STABLE\node_modules\kucoinv2\js\base\Exchange.js:599:18
    at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)
    at async timeout (C:\snapshot\enricoranucci\Desktop\STABLE\node_modules\kucoinv2\js\base\functions\time.js:195:24)
    at async kucoin.fetchOrderBook (C:\snapshot\enricoranucci\Desktop\STABLE\node_modules\kucoinv2\js\kucoin.js:782:26) {
  constructor: [Function: NotSupported]
}

I'm using a Kucoin V2 API that was recently created. It's been working fine for the past month. I tried downgrading to Gunbot V21 as well as a fresh install of V22 and no matter what I do I can't get the bot to recognize Kucoin other than the trading pairs in the drop down menu. Binance US is working fine, so this problem is isolated to Kucoin as far as I know.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

This is a general issue caused by an api system change by Kucoin. Dev team is working in a fix.

Offline trader2022

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2021, 07:07:37 AM »
first time user... getting same error and stuck :(