GUNBOT: The automatic profit generator > General Discussion

BB Settings

(1/1)

dcb942:
Would lower % BB bands be better for a more volatile market? I find that with 25% I don't really get many trades.

AlfonseX:

--- Quote from: dcb942 on June 11, 2017, 07:17:32 PM ---Would lower % BB bands be better for a more volatile market? I find that with 25% I don't really get many trades.

--- End quote ---

So try another setting.

TMTBanker:

--- Quote from: AlfonseX on June 12, 2017, 12:25:58 AM ---
--- Quote from: dcb942 on June 11, 2017, 07:17:32 PM ---Would lower % BB bands be better for a more volatile market? I find that with 25% I don't really get many trades.

--- End quote ---

So try another setting.

--- End quote ---

That's not what he asked....

The BB% is the % distance from the BB that you'll buy / sell - e.g. you'll buy at 25% above the lower band and sell at 25% below the upper band

Making them lower would make you buy closer and sell further (further away from the average), so I suspect your # of trades would come down even more

dcb942:

--- Quote from: TMTBanker on June 12, 2017, 07:16:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: AlfonseX on June 12, 2017, 12:25:58 AM ---

--- End quote ---

So try another setting.

--- End quote ---

That's not what he asked....

The BB% is the % distance from the BB that you'll buy / sell - e.g. you'll buy at 25% above the lower band and sell at 25% below the upper band

Making them lower would make you buy closer and sell further (further away from the average), so I suspect your # of trades would come down even more

--- End quote ---

Yep I understand now. Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version