Username: Password:

Author Topic: Error: Missing boughtPrice  (Read 8309 times)

Offline mvplol

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Error: Missing boughtPrice
« on: August 30, 2017, 07:33:01 PM »
Hi all, this bot worked fine when i first got it (Never did any trades on multiple currencies with countless recommended settings but that's a different story) now for some reason it keeps saying

2017/08/30 19:32:16 Error: Missing boughtPrice
!!! Cycle 5 failed. Will repeat in 60s

Tried everything i simply cannot get rid off it. Any ideas?

Thanks

Offline cryptosticks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Error: Missing boughtPrice
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 11:42:38 PM »
Interesting.   I see that message sometimes.  Not sure what to do so I usually ignore it.  Once I stopped that particular trading pair (BTC-ETH) and re-started it.  That seemed to fix it.

I'm using 3.3.2 on Windows.

Offline firemound

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 10:36:17 PM »
I had this issue on v3.3.2 and 4.0.5 with Bittrex for that same pair. I was getting the error because I made an ETH deposit from another exchange, and then opened a sell order manually. So there was data that seemed to be missing from the API gunbot relied on. The way I worked around the issue was by manually opening a buy/sell order. With those in the history gunbot had the data needed from the API. The pair is trading beautifully now.  Please give that a shot. Then you don't need to add the BOUGHT_PRICE override for the pair.

Offline infebious

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 02:42:47 AM »
I am getting this error on 5.0.4 for several pairs.

How do I manually override it in config.js?

Offline gobsek2@gmail.com

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2017, 09:31:57 AM »
The same error - WARNING: we couldnt get a BOUGHT PRICE for USDT_BTC, Please manually override it using config.js
Strange, because all other pairs go without this error.
Config.js's almost default, just added several pairs in Polo.
4.0.5 ver

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2017, 07:13:04 PM »
I am getting this error on 5.0.4 for several pairs.

How do I manually override it in config.js?
there is an example way down on the bottom of the config.

Offline SvenB

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2017, 10:34:04 PM »
I'm having this issue too currently in Bittrex. I think it has to do with the buy order not being completely fulfilled.

For me, Gunbot has made a buy order for 17.7 QTUM for a specific price, but was only able to buy 15. As long as the order is not completely fulfilled it doesn't show up in the order history.

Because the order isn't showing up in the order history it probably can't request the bought price.

Sven.

Offline SvenB

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2017, 10:39:52 PM »
Extra info:

The moment I cancelled the remaining QTUM buy order in Bittrex, Gunbot stopped giving me the error message and is now showing the 15 bought at the correct price.

For what I have seen, as long as there is an buy order in Bittrex which is not completely fulfilled and Gunbot isn't able to get the price for the partial buy, Gunbot also isn't able to sell it.
After the partial buy the price went up way more then my gain %, but no sell was possible.

Sven.