Username: Password:

Author Topic: Short Demo?  (Read 6655 times)

Englishrick

Short Demo?
« on: January 30, 2018, 10:47:43 PM »
Hay Guys.

last year (June) i purchased some bitcoin,, then shortly later some altcoins

In November my friends did too,,

We made some good money,  but it's dropping quickly,,,

I'm just about to choose a trading bot to help myself trade bollinger brands all day,, my friends want to pay for the bot,,, my choices have been limited between gunbot, haasbot and profit trailer...

To me,, profit trailer looks suspiciously bitconnect in the design of the platform,,, but it's cheap,,

Haasbot looks like its great product,, but no real forum community backing it... My background is blogging on horticultural websites. So I love the community that comes with passion and common interests...

I really want to buy the gunbot,, but since haasbot gave me a demo,, (it times out),,, all my friends want to give me the money to invest in haasbot,,, i keep saying gunbot is probably better for me operating it.. They just like what they see

please will you let me show my friends Gunbot?,,, il only need it for a week. Just to do some backtesting

Thank you

Richard

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Short Demo?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 06:03:53 AM »
there is no demo version. you can buy a light version with only one strategy or a full XT core. additionally you need to buy market licenses for every exchange you want to run the bot on. there are also plugins available, OEM and third party.

Englishrick

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 08:15:34 PM »
Hay,,

I just got a message from a reseller on here,,, i might end up going with this as he offered a tutorial...hopefully he will jump in on this thread :)

I basically want just binance,,, and the best setup for this..I fancied the mad hatter strategy most of all but can you guys brake down the strategies and there importance,,,?

What would you suggest,, something cheap to show proff of concept to myself and my friends.. But capable of showing its full potential

Thanks so much guys

I don't think you can beat fourms for like minded people and the transfer of good ideas..

Rick

Offline Fresh Money

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 09:59:36 AM »
Hi,

Before you buy I would suggest to take a look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw0VBdtYdiE
In the video they explain you, with the settings you provide, where gunbot would buy/sell if you were to run it with the same settings. And it's free! (There are a few paid versions, but that's only if you want to mix strategies and stuff, it's like 21$ for simulating. I am personally a big fan of TSSL so the video explains TSSL settings, but you could do the same with other strategies. Hmu if you were able to convince your friends ;)