Username: Password:

Author Topic: Interested to buy, few questions  (Read 7451 times)

Offline wvansl

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Interested to buy, few questions
« on: January 07, 2018, 03:53:08 PM »
Hi!
I am interested in buying but I have a few questions which I didnt find an answer to:

- Are upgrade to newer versions of the bot for free?
- Binance is quite new, is it working without problem now? I saw some people with errors with binance...
- Do you need to constantly (few times a week) upgrade your trading pairs for best results?
- What percentage (month) can I expect? Between 5% (bad crypto market) and 20% (good crypto market)?
- Do people change their strategy settings a lot or are the default settings good enough?

Thanks very much in advance!

Offline Tangy

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Interested to buy, few questions
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 09:47:24 PM »
Are upgrade to newer versions of the bot for free?

Updates to the core software are included, but you have to pay to add future new exchanges and certain add-ons.

Binance is quite new, is it working without problem now? I saw some people with errors with binance...

All exchanges are under heavy load and suffering issues at times. Binance is working well enough.

Do you need to constantly (few times a week) upgrade your trading pairs for best results?

Yes, you need to pay attention to it. You can "set it and forget it" but you're going to suffer when rapid price swings occur.

What percentage (month) can I expect? Between 5% (bad crypto market) and 20% (good crypto market)?

500%. No, 5000%. Wait, 5%. It depends on your settings. If you start live trading without learning how to use the bot it's easy to lose money right away. If you spend time learning it and trade properly, then you should be fine. All Gunbot does is automatically execute buy and sell orders based on the strategy and settings you choose.

Do people change their strategy settings a lot or are the default settings good enough?

If you use the default settings, you are unlikely to make much. This would be the same as you just randomly buying and selling the same coins with no analysis. All the bot does is execute your strategy.

Offline mojpoj

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 09:03:48 PM »
I'm still learning the bot too, using for a couple weeks.

The default settings are pretty conservative.  No greater than .001 btc purchases for instance.  Tweaking and playing with the strategies as helped a lot, it has the ability to average down losses by doubling up.  Or setting trailing stops once a certain profit is achieved.

Overall, it has a pretty steep learning curve (terminology, what settings do) and it takes TIME.  Set your bot, let it run for a day, adjust and run another day.  Find out what is working better.

And some coins work better with different strategies. 

Eventually you'll find a strategy and coins that work well together, and then 4-6% steady and consistent profits are possible and easily achieved.  Then just update the coins 2-3 times a week as the market fluctuates.

Out of the box though... I agree, don't expect much.

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 04:45:28 AM »
Hi!
I am interested in buying but I have a few questions which I didnt find an answer to:

- Are upgrade to newer versions of the bot for free?
- Binance is quite new, is it working without problem now? I saw some people with errors with binance...
- Do you need to constantly (few times a week) upgrade your trading pairs for best results?
- What percentage (month) can I expect? Between 5% (bad crypto market) and 20% (good crypto market)?
- Do people change their strategy settings a lot or are the default settings good enough?

Thanks very much in advance!

Hi Wvansl, if you have any question regarding the bot, you can contact me via Telegram: @AitorRuiz and I will be glad to answer your questions  ;)

Offline eryksd

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2018, 01:52:19 AM »
Would the strategy you use change whether it's a bull trend or a bear trend? (or perhaps other factors?)

Or once you have a good strategy, will it work for a long time (or forever)?

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2018, 06:51:01 AM »
Would the strategy you use change whether it's a bull trend or a bear trend? (or perhaps other factors?)

Or once you have a good strategy, will it work for a long time (or forever)?

Obviosly you will get better results if you have at least 3 different configs for each market conditions.

Offline eryksd

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2018, 02:39:13 AM »
3 different configs for each market condition? (Bull, Flat, Bear), so 9 strategies?

Or 3 different configs, 1 for each market condition? (1 for bull, 1 for flat, 1 for bear)?