Username: Password:

Author Topic: FUCKING ANGRY @Gunthar  (Read 10174 times)

Offline woolfman

• Rookie
    • View Profile
FUCKING ANGRY @Gunthar
« on: December 10, 2017, 11:40:53 PM »
Until Friday I had a working XT 601 Bot, which made 10% Profit every day.

Suddenly it stopped working.

I never had been contacted or informed that this version would be stopped without notice - and it seems IT IS THE ONLY VERSION that has been stopped according to my info.

There is NO FULL manual out there, given the fact with that with every update there are new versions AND behaviour becomes different.

I AM REALLY PISSED. This is in no way professional behaviour from someone taking 720USD in currenty value for a software that is supposed to deal WITH MY MONEY.

Now I am getting HEARTBEAT ERROR, although I did everything right according to Gunthy BLOG.

I AM REALLY PISSED AND FUCKING ANGRY.

I HAD A WORKING BOT 3 DAYS AGO.

I expect that you do your job - because it is ME WHO IS THE CUSTOMER, NOT THE PROGRAMMER!

Offline Lelahel

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: FUCKING ANGRY @Gunthar
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 02:18:38 AM »
1- Calm down.
2- Show us your config.js file.
3- What error message do you get ?
3- Are you running multiple instances ?
4- Did you tried reboot your computer ?
5- Calm down.

Offline ruphus

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 03:41:48 AM »
I assum he/she is facing the same problem as I do...

No error message
No message at all
No log file created
No nothing

From the one minute to the other.

I am using a linx vps - I rebooted, updated&&upgraded linx, updated XT. Not even a fresh install of XT is working nor giving any sort of message.

Offline dk_cryptos

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 10:30:01 PM »
Completely the same problem ruphus described, having form the Saturday.

6.0.2 version running on mac os. When changed the running strategy, noticed my config file was automatically updated with changes made by Gunthar on GitHub (several commits to 6.0.2 last couple of days).

So "stable" 6.0.2 appear to be completely unstable.

What is with the idea of changing every couple of days the version that supposed to be "stable", finished and tested?
And what is the idea of configuring bot so that this "stable" version automatically fetches all the config changes from the server?

Just try it out:
1. get latest version from https://github.com/GuntharDeNiro/BTCT/releases
2. run gui version
3. choose strategy and run the bot

check that your config is updated with all these new parameters, like:

"DU_CAP_COUNT": 3,
            "DU_METHOD": "HIGHBB",
            "DU_BUYDOWN": 2,

Only thing that bot is actually not doing - it's not TRADING. From the moment these changes were introduced.

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 05:56:17 AM »
mine is trading. and perfectly fine, fetched a cool 8.6 % (minus fees, of course) in a single trade on saturday ...

Offline ruphus

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 07:32:46 AM »
working now for me again. thanks for the hint with the config. I checked my files again and seem to have downloaded the wrong version for update.... stupid me

Offline 2madamimadam2

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2017, 07:59:42 PM »
I had similar issues with my bot not working after a recent XT 6.x upgrade.   I am not sure if I somehow corrupted my config files but I never made deliberate changes but did try to install the new bot over into the old bot directory.    Bad move.  I struggled and failed to get it working.  Either I had web-socket errors in the logs or blank CMD screens without updates or a series of flashing CMD screens that have to be killed at the task manager (annoying!)

When in doubt, make a fresh directory, start from scratch using only the latest files and nothing else.  Get the bot working with a single pair, no import, re-enter your keys from your safe place.  Only once it is working properly add Sjakil's  GUI, certs, keys etc. etc.    I've upgraded several times without issue but sometimes you just have to start the whole thing over completely fresh and don't skip any steps.  :P

Offline cryptosticks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2017, 11:58:45 PM »
+1 to the reasponse from 2madamimadam2.

That may have been the best “first post” I’ve seen on this forum!  >:(
Welcome, 2madamimadam2!

I had similar issues with my bot not working after a recent XT 6.x upgrade.   I am not sure if I somehow corrupted my config files but I never made deliberate changes but did try to install the new bot over into the old bot directory.    Bad move.  I struggled and failed to get it working.  Either I had web-socket errors in the logs or blank CMD screens without updates or a series of flashing CMD screens that have to be killed at the task manager (annoying!)

When in doubt, make a fresh directory, start from scratch using only the latest files and nothing else.  Get the bot working with a single pair, no import, re-enter your keys from your safe place.  Only once it is working properly add Sjakil's  GUI, certs, keys etc. etc.    I've upgraded several times without issue but sometimes you just have to start the whole thing over completely fresh and don't skip any steps.  :P

Offline sauce

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2018, 07:31:55 AM »
HI, I like this feed.
 I'm looking at trading  - you seem honest and accept when right and wrong   :)

Could you provide some guidance or advice on how I should go about starting my own auto-trading ?

thanks