Username: Password:

Author Topic: Tradingview Alerts broken for Kucoin Spot  (Read 2431 times)

Offline zicots

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Tradingview Alerts broken for Kucoin Spot
« on: January 26, 2022, 05:13:23 AM »
Hey there,

I am having an issue with tradingview alerts for kucoin spot orders.  I asked my reseller and they looked over everything and have no idea why it isn't working properly as it is setup right.

Has anyone seen these, and can resolve?  If not, can it please be forwarded to the development team?  Kucoin is a supported exchange, and tradingview is an advertised feature for supported exchanges.  I just really want to get this to work and figure it out, thanks for all help.

These attached pictures are the errors being displayed when Gunbot recieves a tradingview signal and fails to buy.  It fails for every pair, giving the same error every time.

Offline zicots

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Tradingview Alerts broken for Kucoin Spot
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2022, 12:15:14 AM »
Bump?  Kucoin is a listed supported exchange, and tradingview alerts is advertised as supported.  I imagine I'm doing something incorrect here, but everything is basic preset settings with tradingview alerts for buy.  It works for some pairs fine, such as USDT-ETH or USDT-BTC, sometimes USDT-LTC works.. but other pairs don't work at all.

Is there anybody I can ask for help or even like pay money for help?  At this point my reseller is puzzled, and I'd just like to be able to use features that are advertised.  thanks!