Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Beginners & Help / Newbie short/long binance futures
« Last post by Firebee253 on January 13, 2022, 10:19:49 AM »
Hi
i was trying this syntax but i am getting an error (tradingview alerts)

LONG_binanceFutures_USDT-XRP_40

SHORT_binanceFutures_USDT-XRP_40

TypeError: Cannot read property 'needLock' of undefined
    at status (C:\snapshot\enricoranucci\Desktop\STABLE\bot.gunbot.js)
    at Timeout._onTimeout (C:\snapshot\enricoranucci\Desktop\STABLE\bot.gunbot.js)
    at listOnTimeout (internal/timers.js:549:17)
    at processTimers (internal/timers.js:492:7) Uncaught Exception thrown

emailParsed {
  timestamp: 1642050908164,
  type: 'short',
  exchange: 'binancefutures',
  pair: 'USDT-XRP',
  tl: '40',
  price: undefined
}

:))
Beginners & Help / Experience in Strategies implementation
« Last post by kriptova on January 10, 2022, 11:32:52 PM »
If I want to follow trending up rallies in short term, what strategy that yield best results? I try to read all strategies wiki, but still don't know how to apply what better strategy in what market condition based on other user experiences. For example:
1. Ranging/down trending market = Grid strategies and all of their variance
2. Up trending market = ..?
3. Short term pump market = ..?

the bottom line is, can you share your experience:
in .... market, I was using ... strategy and the result is ....

It may help us the noobs.
General Discussion / Re: Huobi Balance
« Last post by bsod on January 10, 2022, 01:47:46 AM »
Well shit me.

FYI, Can only trade via API with a Huobi Sub account and API key, does not trade on main account.
Technical Support & Development / Re: SpotGrid Advanced Issue
« Last post by felixinbali on January 09, 2022, 02:07:30 PM »
Hi Aitor,

thanks for the discussion and support on this and understand what you are saying. I really like this strategy and if this could be improved it would be fantastic.
I'd like the option for CT sells to always sell all units from the related buy order if thats doable.  :)

Cheers
Technical Support & Development / Re: SpotGrid Advanced Issue
« Last post by Aitor on January 09, 2022, 06:36:29 AM »
I checked this with Spot Grid and sometimes it sells a bit less while sometimes sells a bit more... so it's something that doesn't affect in the mid-long term results. Anyway, dev team is already aware of it.
Technical Support & Development / Re: StepGrid strategy selling lower amount
« Last post by Aitor on January 09, 2022, 06:35:56 AM »
I checked this with Spot Grid and sometimes it sells a bit less while sometimes sells a bit more... so it's something that doesn't affect in the mid-long term results. Anyway, dev team is already aware of it.
Hi, we talked via Telegram some minutes ago. As I told you, despite the PNL is shown as USD, it states the profit in you base coin, that is, ETH.
General Discussion / Huobi Balance
« Last post by bsod on January 08, 2022, 11:45:26 PM »
Getting very frustrated. Have just setup Huobi exchange under my licenses, then setup the exchange and then setup the pairs with USDT.
No trades are made as the balance shows as 0 USDT, but obviously I have USDT on the exchange.
Have even manually created trades on the exchange, which show against the pair as the little up arrow, so API is working, although the pair still shows as 0 quantity too.

Someone tell me whats going wrong here as I'm missing out on a pair that I would have rinsed.
Already running 4 other exchanges, so not as if this is a new setup.
Was on 23.0.4, now updated to 23.2.9 , still same issue.
I've got my setup running well with StepGrid, consistently making trades with ETH base pairs, but over the course of a few months, I'm only netting profits of a few cents total with $1000 capital. Wondering if anyone could help me identify where I'm going wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Technical Support & Development / Re: Stepgrid programmed to sell at a loss? -PNL?
« Last post by Aitor on January 08, 2022, 06:34:50 AM »
Hi, My StepGrid strategy keeps selling at a loss, I don't think it is supposed to be doing that?

It will DCA / buy down in steps. Then it will sell some at a profit, then all of a sudden it will decide to sell bags it bought higher up as well, at a -PNL loss.  :(

I haven't changed the quote currency or done any manual trading on the active pairs. I have added some base currency to my spot account whilst the pairs have been active, which I wouldn't imagine would cause this issue?

Appreciate any insights, this is concerning. D5

It's a loss if you compare with average bought price. It's profit, if you compare with latest bought price.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10