Username: Password:

Author Topic: How can I total my BITTREX profits?  (Read 9247 times)

Offline cryptologist

• Rookie
    • View Profile
How can I total my BITTREX profits?
« on: November 13, 2017, 09:22:14 PM »
Running GB for about 5 or 6 days now.

The first few days I could go to Bittrex/orders and see my buys and sells as well as click "csv" to get a file I could open in Xcel or Numbers. That file had a column called "costs/proceeds" just like the one on Bittrex.com. I would simply add a box with 'sum' at the bottom and hopefully this was correct.

As of yesterday my Bittrex orders page only shows about 35-40 orders (ive done over 100). When I click "load all", I get a .csv file that I can open in Numbers but this file DOES NOT have a 'costs/proceeds' column so now I am confused as to what column to sum up. ??

I have explored the Bittrex profit calculator on the community resources page but as I understand it is a live updated file that uses API key etc.. What I'm looking for is a simple way to calculate profits to date.

Offline cryptologist

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: How can I total my BITTREX profits?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 05:47:25 PM »
**BUMP**

Still have no idea how people are tracking their profits from Bittrex. This is seriously frustrating.

Offline I_am_Amicus

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 06:24:40 PM »
Hey Cryptologist,
There is a Free Spreadsheet developed by br41nbug and later improved by Cryptosticks, its titled [FIXED] FREE BITTREX Import & Track v0.3.3
it runs on google spreadsheets. If you put in an api key from bittrex it will pull in your trades and workout how much your profit is.

You can download it here, just make sure you read the posts that follow after it to get any updated info. I've been using it without a problem for the last two days.

https://gunthy.org/forum/index.php/topic,1248.msg8751.html#msg8751

Offline cryptologist

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 05:43:58 AM »
Currently Bittrex isn't even showing all my completed buys. I can only get about the last 20 to show up. Even when I download the .csv, it's not complete. Bittrex support has been garbage thus far.

Offline Crypto Trader

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 01:39:42 PM »
Since last weekend Bittrex reduced the number of order records down from 400 to 20.

Offline cryptologist

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 02:13:07 AM »
Since last weekend Bittrex reduced the number of order records down from 400 to 20.

What? Holy sh*t! Way to go Bittrex. I'm sure all the users really appreciate that. Furthermore, when I download the "complete history" file it doesn't have the 'costs/proceeds' column!! This is seriously getting ridiculous. I appreciate the custom scripts people have designed but my feeling is that a person shouldn't need a special script to do simple totals. Give me my numbers and I can add the damn things myself. 

Offline cryptologist

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2017, 10:09:32 PM »
Hey Cryptologist,
There is a Free Spreadsheet developed by br41nbug and later improved by Cryptosticks, its titled [FIXED] FREE BITTREX Import & Track v0.3.3
it runs on google spreadsheets. If you put in an api key from bittrex it will pull in your trades and workout how much your profit is.

You can download it here, just make sure you read the posts that follow after it to get any updated info. I've been using it without a problem for the last two days.

https://gunthy.org/forum/index.php/topic,1248.msg8751.html#msg8751

Thanks I started using it today.
Is it supposed to update every hour on its own? Or do I have to run the log every time?