Username: Password:

Author Topic: Gunbot XT hangs up at LOADING EXCHANGE BITTREX  (Read 7033 times)

Offline praley10

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Gunbot XT hangs up at LOADING EXCHANGE BITTREX
« on: November 12, 2017, 09:12:32 PM »
Can anyone help me?
So as the description says the gunbot will not load past loading exchange Bittrex.
I have taken care of the firewall and i have a verified account. i have tried on multiple computers. all the settings for the api on bittrex are enabled except withdraw.

Thank you for your time.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 10:39:15 PM by praley10 »

Offline HDcrypto

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Gunbot XT hangs up at LOADING EXCHANGE BITTREX
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 11:13:25 AM »
I have the same problem here.
Can anyone help please?

UPDATE: I disabled IMAP listener. Now it works. Maybe you can try that.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 11:25:59 AM by HDcrypto »

Offline DaleyEdster

• Rookie
  • Money never sleeps...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 10:51:41 PM »
I have the same issue but I'm on Poloniex.

I'm using a new PC and installed V6 XT / configured everything from scratch using the GUI. I previously used V5 on my laptop which worked ok. It's just hanging at 'Loading exchange Poloniex'.

Anybody got any ideas? Is there anything special that I need to install on my PC? I ran my config file through an online JS checker and it said it was all good.

I've turned off imap listener, tls etc but still the same
Authorised reseller of the Gunbot license. Please PM me for more details and offers!

Offline DaleyEdster

• Rookie
  • Money never sleeps...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2017, 08:35:36 AM »
I have the same issue but I'm on Poloniex.

I'm using a new PC and installed V6 XT / configured everything from scratch using the GUI. I previously used V5 on my laptop which worked ok. It's just hanging at 'Loading exchange Poloniex'.

Anybody got any ideas? Is there anything special that I need to install on my PC? I ran my config file through an online JS checker and it said it was all good.

I've turned off imap listener, tls etc but still the same

If it helps anyone else - my issue was that I added my Poloniex pairs with a '-' instead of a '_'. Re-added them with the correct label and all now seems to be running ok.
Authorised reseller of the Gunbot license. Please PM me for more details and offers!

Offline Honestlai

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 12:44:13 AM »
I'm having the same issue as the first person. I'm on Bittrex also with imap disabled, and using the newest version of gunbot 6.02.

Below are the things I've tried:
1. Starting over
2. Windows, Mac, Raspberry Pi
3. Connecting from my phone's hotspot
4. Different API (Of course was rejected)

I don't know what to do. I JUST bought this today... feeling like it was a huge waste of money :(

I'm praying to god someone has a solution... was really excited about this software.

Offline Honestlai

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 01:26:17 AM »
Wow, figured it out... this was dumb... the pairs all have to be in CAPS. I don't know if I missed that somewhere, but even though btc-eth registers in the strategies input, BTC-ETH is the only thing that worked. Man... wasted a lot of time trying to figure that one out, this thing better make me some $