Username: Password:

Author Topic: Multiple Strategies -> Multiple Exchange Accounts = Multiple Licenses?  (Read 12816 times)

Offline litbit

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Hi, I'm just wondering :

So it is advised to exercise 1 strategy per account, so if we want to use multiple strategies at the same time (for the same coin pairs) we would need to open multiple accounts. (Let's assume multiple accounts with the same exchange)
Now, every account of course has it's own API keys ... and the API key is tied to the license for the bot, does that mean we need to buy multiple licenses?

So if I wanted to try 1000trades and bollinger on the same 10 pairs, I would need to use 2 Poloniex accounts, and thus 2 API keys. I've one license, do I need to buy a 2nd license?

Thanks

« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 08:04:59 PM by litbit »
Donations :
BTC : 1CTuCebS65v3591RisFqLPHMJusUSMJVAo // ETH : 0xee4e118bC10Acc88252e6A8f2a7E9bDe32e1F526
https://cointracking.info?ref=L742532 (Referred person gets 10% discount for all Account Upgrades)

Offline criptonauta

• Contributor
    • View Profile
No. Send another API so Gunthar can activate it.

As Gunthar once said: Did you ever buy your car twice?

:P
   ✔ FAST, APPROVED AND EASY Escrow for used GunBot licenses @ 5% ..:..Gunbot licenses 10% off: 'Criptonauta_Gun' code. | Tuning, Custom Strats | No VPS? Get yours here   ✔

Offline AlfonseX

• Contributor
  • Trop de chefs, pas assez d'indiens !
    • View Profile
No. Send another API so Gunthar can activate it.

As Gunthar once said: Did you ever buy your car twice?

:P

So, as  I understand, we can have mutliple API with one licence, seems to be great. I thought it could not, sending another API key to Gunthar will replace the previous one. I am perplexed.
If you think I helped you, give me a drink:
in btc: 12aeQSpytxoehCEptQE8tUJVVSAS42LvXo
in eth: 0x02a611f0c15bccdb6fa8e5e4b0692ff6d77852bd