Username: Password:

Author Topic: Questions and possible improvements  (Read 10334 times)

Offline Teitelboim

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Questions and possible improvements
« on: May 01, 2017, 04:11:01 PM »
Hi.
Is there any manual for bot or normal FAQ?
Because all information is on bitcointalk-forum (73 pages) and telegram chat (thousands messages per day, every 2nd is about price of the bot).

Questions:
 - is there any difference between Step Gain strategy and Boolinger Band if in BB I'll choose sell and buy strategy as GAIN in settings?
 - what is 1000trades strategy? What the algorythm?
 - what is Russian Roulette strategy?
 - what the difference between 1000tr & RR (default settings are the same)?
 - max balance to trade 1 BTC. After some days I decide to increase balance to 10 BTC. Is it enough to write "10" and save settings while bot trades?
 - is it possible to start trading BTC/ETH if I have  0 BTC and have only ETH on my acc?

Possible improvements:
 - example: trading BTC/ETH. Gunbot bought 1 ETH and wait good price to sell. Ability to stop trading this pair but only after bot sells all ETH coins (+/-10%)?
 - let bot take earned money for further trading. Example: today I have 1 BTC on pair BTC/ETH. After some days bot earns 0.1 BTC. Let bot automatically increase max balance to 1.1 BTC.

Offline criptonauta

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Questions and possible improvements
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 02:51:38 PM »
Hi.
Is there any manual for bot or normal FAQ?
Because all information is on bitcointalk-forum (73 pages) and telegram chat (thousands messages per day, every 2nd is about price of the bot).

Questions:
 - is there any difference between Step Gain strategy and Boolinger Band if in BB I'll choose sell and buy strategy as GAIN in settings?
 - what is 1000trades strategy? What the algorythm?
 - what is Russian Roulette strategy?
 - what the difference between 1000tr & RR (default settings are the same)?
 - max balance to trade 1 BTC. After some days I decide to increase balance to 10 BTC. Is it enough to write "10" and save settings while bot trades?
 - is it possible to start trading BTC/ETH if I have  0 BTC and have only ETH on my acc?

Possible improvements:
 - example: trading BTC/ETH. Gunbot bought 1 ETH and wait good price to sell. Ability to stop trading this pair but only after bot sells all ETH coins (+/-10%)?
 - let bot take earned money for further trading. Example: today I have 1 BTC on pair BTC/ETH. After some days bot earns 0.1 BTC. Let bot automatically increase max balance to 1.1 BTC.

Hello

All of your doubts are answered right here in the forum. Please check Beginners and Gunbot General Discussion.

Regarding the last 4 ones:

Yes.

No, but you can start some pairs in ETH market.

Possible improvements:
Interesting. There's already a timer in Gunbot, but it still does not do this.

Interesting. Also applicable.

Salut  ;)
   ✔ FAST, APPROVED AND EASY Escrow for used GunBot licenses @ 5% ..:..Gunbot licenses 10% off: 'Criptonauta_Gun' code. | Tuning, Custom Strats | No VPS? Get yours here   ✔