GUNBOT: The automatic profit generator > Technical Support & Development

PLACING LIMIT SELL IMMEDIATELY AFTER BOT BOUGHT

(1/1)

ololo01:

can you please implement placing LIMIT SELL ORDER (% GAIN) immediately after bot bought.

I'm running 200+ pairs on binance and since it takes 4 seconds to process 1 pair it takes 10+ minutes to cycle to the same pair.

Other than that the bot is perfect. Thanks

sbogovac:

--- Quote from: ololo01 on April 20, 2021, 10:14:41 AM ---
can you please implement placing LIMIT SELL ORDER (% GAIN) immediately after bot bought.

I'm running 200+ pairs on binance and since it takes 4 seconds to process 1 pair it takes 10+ minutes to cycle to the same pair.

Other than that the bot is perfect. Thanks

--- End quote ---

You could try to break up your pairs over several instances: https://wiki.gunthy.org/setup-and-general-settings/installation/running-multiple-instances

HFT (High Frequency Trading) coming up in coming releases...

ololo01:
so new 22 version ultimate license can now fire limit sell order after it buys, that's good. Can I now somehow make Gunbot to use Custom strategy ONLY FOR SELL ?  And keep my buy method as it is in config. Because I'm stuck coding simple StochK / StochD cross xD (bot doesn't buy)

all other parameters, indicators I managed to do

// running 10 gunbots on 200 pairs will reduce pair cycle say to: 200 pairs * 5 seconds / 10 copies = 100 seconds, but it's still not the same as placing insta limit sell

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version