Username: Password:

Author Topic: GUNBOT XT Tutorial - Get a Cloud-based computer on Amazon Workspaces  (Read 18535 times)

Offline covellz

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Gunbot XT Trading Bot users can now have their own Virtual Desktops in the Cloud with *Amazon Workspaces!

That's right, without any computer coding skills or droplets, IP's, HTML, or even a command prompt; this post will serve as "The Dummies' Guide to automating the  ;) GUNBOT XT Trading Bot from Gunthar De Niro. ;)

A Cloud-based workstation from Amazon Workspaces lets you have a virtual machine (Windows or Mac) so you can use it to remotely connect to from your cell, office, or home devices. Now you can have more free time and not have to babysit your trading bot.

Well, let's begin the Amazon Workspaces Tutorial for Gunbot XT and other Cryptocurrency Bot Traders.........

I'm gonna guide you With Pictures the whole way through!

Click the URL Below for the FULL Tutorial
Step-by-Step with Screenshots

Please support me with a small donation for making this tutorial
(I obviously accept Bitcoin, lol)
1MtdB2i9XiyL9Nu6VYesty9yFRUtZrvdbQ

There is a FREE Tier on Amazon WorkSpaces for up to 40 hours per month at no charge (this way you can test your Gunbot on it), but after testing it --- if you wish to truly profit with your Gunbot I suggest you get the plan for $25 per month and Unlimited Use.

Offline covellz

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: GUNBOT XT Tutorial - Get a Cloud-based computer on Amazon Workspaces
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 03:38:19 AM »
Here is the Full tutorial on Steemit with the Step-by-Step Gunbot XT instructions for getting your Amazon Workspaces computer in the cloud.

https://steemit.com/gunbot/@zackcovell/gunbot-xt-trading-bot-tutorial-automation-using-a-vps-on-amazon-workspaces

Offline CriptoTradingbot

• Rookie
  • Ingeniero informático y Apasionado de los Negocios
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot Trading Bitcoin | Bot Trading Bitcoin
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 03:23:17 AM »
I was testing the free version of the Amazon Servers and they do not work for Gunbot, I understand that you speak of a Payment Server, but for $ 15 a month you have a VPS Server with Windows Server 2012 or 2016 with 4 CPU cores
Intel Xeon E5 2620 v3
12 Gb of ram guaranteed
300 Gb SSD hard disk

I have tried with a Server of 2 core CPU and it is not enough, minimum has to have 4 core of CPU, the ram does not know if it will be enough with 6 GB but with 12 GB it is great

https://contabo.com/?show=configurator&vserver_id=193

I recommend it, I hope it helps you
Gunbot Oficial Store

Offline covellz

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 07:58:34 AM »
sorry, Amazon Workspaces! What is Amazon Servers?

I'm running 15 pairs for weeks flawlessly.

Read my article. the Free version is only 40 hours.

I'm certain the method you describe is much more technical to set up.

Zack

Offline vrso2

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2017, 04:54:28 AM »
if we are talking about Amazon AWS VPS server... I tried twice and it was so laggy so I had to stop using it... Now running 13 pairs on CMD at old laptop... I think two cores and 3GB RAM no problem...
I checked usage thru task manager and it shows 1-5% for CPU and up to 1.5 GB RAM...

Now I build new desktop for m self and old i5 with 32GB RAM and fast SSD will be over kill for Gunbot...

All running on my home network and using remote software Teamviewer so I can connect from anywhere...

Offline rmcc4444

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2017, 11:21:58 PM »
Q: What can I do with the Gunbot trading view add-on that I can't do on the TV.com website?

Q: Can I get Poloniex pairs to show on TV charts?

Q: Can I get a SMS or email alert when gunbot buys or sells?

---

Q: What does this mean? -->  Never trade on different pairs that cross-over on the same exchange account.

Q: How do you determine what pairs to use?

Q: Can I be active on more than 1 exchange at a time with the xmas edition?

Q: Is there an easy way to see buys and sells other than searching through out.log?

Q: If the bot is in the process of a buy, and I kill it (or it crashes), will it be smart enough to pick up where it left off?

Offline MistaAndyPants

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2018, 07:46:49 PM »
So is this a reliable solution for gunbot?

I've paid for the software and I'd rather not buy another computer.

altGear

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2018, 03:55:44 AM »
$28 USD for 1 Year Linux VPS with VIRMACH https://billing.virmach.com/aff.php?aff=3733 click link and use coupon code "LEB30" your welcome.

Also have a Linux system admin, remote connect to your PC, install Gunbot on Linux VPS and show you how to run Gunbot on the Linux VPS with the Linux VPS pack from https://gunbot.website here is the direct product link  https://gunbot.website/product/gunbot-linux-vps/

So just buy the Linux plan, grab the pack and you'll have Gunbot up and running 24/7 for a year on a quality Linux server even if your just a beginner or not a tech pro ;)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 04:01:13 AM by altGear »