Username: Password:

Author Topic: Gunbot XT crashes (stops working after a few minutes)  (Read 6830 times)

Offline Thorsten779

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Gunbot XT crashes (stops working after a few minutes)
« on: November 07, 2017, 05:24:17 PM »
Hey there,

I just bought and installed Gunbot XT on my Macbook. Unfortunately it is not buying anything and actually it stops doing anything after a few minutes. This happens when using the webbased System als well as the the console version. After a few minutes there is no new infos coming in the console window and the system is basically stopping, without giving any error message.

What can I do to solve this, is there a more recent version or any other thing a can do? Its unusable as it is at the moment.

Thanks!

Thorsten

Offline covellz

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Gunbot XT crashes (stops working after a few minutes)
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 08:13:39 PM »
Close your tab BUT FIRST STOP the bot running. Stop the program from running in the background too by closing any windows for the bot. Then open a new tab and try all again. Mine crashes overnight too and I'm not sure why.

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 05:59:15 AM »
Have tried to wait a while? The XT is no way fast as the older 4.x or 5.x series bots.

Offline watsonja01

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 04:26:37 PM »
I am also seeing something similar on my Mac Mini. It ran for a few hours then stops randomly with no error shown in the error log. If I stop the Gunbot and restart it it won't continue. I have even tried closing everything down but it doesn't seem to help. I actually end up having to restart the machine to get it to work again. Is there any way to fix this issue?

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 07:33:05 AM »
Memory leak? If you are using it in a browser like firefox it may be the cause, even chrome isn't immune to some memory leak, I've been told.