Username: Password:

Author Topic: BTC - UP / Gunbot - Margin trading?  (Read 15031 times)

Offline hardis1729

• Rookie
  • Russian - native language
    • View Profile
BTC - UP / Gunbot - Margin trading?
« on: May 02, 2017, 08:03:47 PM »
Hello, i am new, it seams like while BTC have strong UP trend, Gunbot shows not best result?

On first page on Bitcointalk Gunbot Subject was sample with down trend pairs.
Which were recommended as bad pairs to trade with Gunbot.

Is that correct conclusion? May, you guys say that it is better to avoid use Gubbot if i think BTC will have huge up trend?

Or may be it`s better to use some special setup in some of Gunbot`s strategies, while BTC going UP?

Hope i made correct understandable question.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 01:56:46 AM by hardis1729 »

Offline xith

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: BTC - UP / Gunbot - ?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 10:39:00 AM »
You are correct. If BTC rises then the value of your altcoins will drop, meaning that the bot will not sell them. Best results are when BTC does not rise.

Offline magictrade

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 01:44:23 PM »
and what do you thing about the btc-trend in the future ?

i think btc will rise more and more.........

but it looks like, that an problem for gunbot ?!

in this case ca tradingstyle, that can trade all directions would be better ?

my suggestian was, to make it possible to trade margin with gunbot........

atm are all my trades open sience 2 days.......
and i think btc will rise up more.....
so it is possible, that the trades a will be open for a while or till the "stop-los" close it ?

Offline hardis1729

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 01:56:18 AM »
I did not use Gunbot for the last 7-10 days, but BTC rising not only one reason, also i have some problem with bot.

Margin trading with Gunbot? Possible?

Offline hardis1729

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: BTC - UP / Gunbot - Margin trading?
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 01:59:22 AM »
And one very important thing here:

you can avoid trade BTC consists pairs.

USDT/ETH XMR/DASH

What about this "idea", guys?

Offline magictrade

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2017, 03:29:56 PM »
USDT/Btc would also be possible, but i think it dont work ?!?! (i have two times ask here, but no answer).......

but i think russian roulette works, becouse it works with crossing-ema as signal ?

but step-gain and bollinger band are worthless, if btc rise, i think.....

i think about, to sell my license, too.....

becouse i ask and ask and only a few questions get responded....
and i think gunbot is a very nice thing, but is not realy finished, its more beta.......

but before i will give it a second chance, with russian roulette (;

Offline hardis1729

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2017, 11:57:56 PM »
magictrade, watch my signature )

I have problem and did not get help yet.  ( about 7 days my bot do not working too, and still do not working )

But i am sure, all will be ok, when all massive bags will fixed.

Gunbot can make a lot of profit if it works :)

But at the same time i do not understand why developers making a lot of new setting and strategies, even forum and adding new markets. While some people can not even RUN Gunbot for a week and waiting for help being ignored...

Yes, it`s strange...

Offline magictrade

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2017, 03:04:32 AM »

yes, but sorry..... idont can help you.....

i sometimes had it to....
then i close it and try to open it again..... or choose another pair.....
maybe its becouse of the "node" ?

yes, gunbot can make much profits...... if it works......

my gunbot had make a little los, becouse of the massiv grow up from btc.... but only with the bollinger bands.....

i agree with you......
i will now try only the russian roulette and if it work good, all is fine, otherwise, i will try a new robot, with more possibilitys, support and gain (;

maybe iam to silly for gunbot, who knows.....
not everybody is for every robot (;

Offline Gunthar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2017, 11:12:33 AM »
magictrade, watch my signature )

I have problem and did not get help yet.  ( about 7 days my bot do not working too, and still do not working )

But i am sure, all will be ok, when all massive bags will fixed.

Gunbot can make a lot of profit if it works :)

But at the same time i do not understand why developers making a lot of new setting and strategies, even forum and adding new markets. While some people can not even RUN Gunbot for a week and waiting for help being ignored...

Yes, it`s strange...

Can you post a screenshot of one single PM you sent me asking for help and been ignored? A forum is a place to "share" opinions, suggestions and things like that. A support request should been directly sent to the ones that provided you the software...my 2cents here

Offline magictrade

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2017, 02:59:44 PM »
"A support request should been directly sent to the ones that provided you the software...my 2cents here"

i have write you a pm on 1.5 and dont get an answer till now (;

the question is where can we realy get support ?

not in the other forum, not in this forum, not via pm...............

Offline Gunthar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2017, 03:14:16 PM »
"A support request should been directly sent to the ones that provided you the software...my 2cents here"

i have write you a pm on 1.5 and dont get an answer till now (;

the question is where can we realy get support ?

not in the other forum, not in this forum, not via pm...............

I think the last thing you can accuse me is to not provide support. If you can have the same patience i have listening at everyone's requests and wait for your turn to get support, it would be really appreciated.
Continuing to spam all over the forums with the same matters, doesnt really help: nor your trading/botting knowledge and understanding, nor me.
I kindly ask you (yet in a differnt forum) to stop posting support requests all over the boards and wait patiently for your questions to be answered.
Thanks!
~Gun

Offline Gunthar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2017, 03:33:45 PM »
USDT/Btc would also be possible, but i think it dont work ?!?! (i have two times ask here, but no answer).......
Wrong assumption: it does work, the pair is USDT/BTC

but i think russian roulette works, becouse it works with crossing-ema as signal ?
Wrong assumption: none of these strategy ever used a crossing ema signal, yu should read documentation in Beginners&Help

but step-gain and bollinger band are worthless, if btc rise, i think.....
Wrong assumption: step-gain and BB are the only strategies that allow you to follow a pump

i think about, to sell my license, too.....
Nooooooooooooooo! Please dont sell your license: gimmie your address and tell me how much you paid it, i will happily buy it!!

~Gun

Offline Gunthar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2017, 04:08:36 PM »
i think btc will rise more and more.........
Smart....

but it looks like, that an problem for gunbot ?!
Why exactly?

in this case ca tradingstyle, that can trade all directions would be better ?
You meant North/South/East/Ovest?

my suggestian was, to make it possible to trade margin with gunbot........
So you suggesting to make a bot that automatically goes short....interesting...why you dont code such a pearl?

atm are all my trades open sience 2 days.......
Try NASDAQ

Offline magictrade

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2017, 06:39:19 AM »
Thank you for you answer !

sorry, but there are much open questions and if i look around the forums, than it looks like, that iam not the only person, that have open questions.......
i think, you have much to do, and you dont can do 1000 things at the same time….i can understand that, but we have bought an robot, and it looks like, that it works fine for some people….
but not for everybody and so it is logical, that this guys, where the robot dont work good, have questions……

i dont spam the forums with the same matterns, is ask much different things, becouse there much open questions…..
look at the homepage from haasbot, for example, there not much open questions, you dont have to search long and it is not so confusind and the support has answer my questions directly and complete…..

and you dont ask me, to stop posting support requests all over the board, you write me, that the other forum is not for support (what i dont know, till you write it) and i write the support request in this forum, becouse you list this forum, pm and telegram as supportpossabilitys….

yes i mean USDT/BTC…..
and i have try it again and it looks like it dont work !
it buy USDT low and sell it high….
maybe iam to silly, but i have try it sometimes….

How ever, atm it looks like, that russian roulette works very good for me…. I will test it and see….
the bollinger bands works for me only in with the first trades….after that, i have the problem, that i have discribed two times…

if btc rise, then mostly the price against another crypto falls, how can bollinger bands and step-gain makes profits in this case ?
and you write that russian roulette have a kind of „trailling sell“ to….
why can that not profit from the pumps ?

i think thats a problem for gunbot, becouse, if btc gos straigtly up, then the price against other kryptos often get down (=downtrend)…..
if gunbot buy and the price falls to deep, the trade stays open till it goes up again (maybe a long time), or till the stop-los is reached ???

you can trade in the directions north/south/east/vest ? wow !…….
i only know up and down, sell and buy, short and long…….. margin trading (;

why should i code a robot for this ?
i often have think about it, but i have no time and is not realy necassary, becouse there already robots, that can trade exchange, margin and can combinate much of indicators……

what should i do with nasdaq ?
i only trade kryptos, gold and devises and thats in different styles… from daytrding to „middleterm“…..

in case of gunbot….
atm gunbot makes much, very good trades on one day !!! but with russian roulette……
the last 30h gunbot has make around 7% with that ! thats for what i have gunbot bought !