GUNBOT: The automatic profit generator > Technical Support & Development

Future Request - Auto Coin Select

(1/1)

Dimrain13:
Hello all, I sent the idea over to Gun and he said to see how everyone feels about this idea. Let me explain the concept, it would not have to be the exact numbers used in the example, testing would find the best results.

So currently we generally pick the top say 10-15 coins in regard to volume, this feature (that would be able to be turned off and on) would allow the bot to sort through this info automatically and keep it up to date with the top coins currently.

So what happens to the coins as they exit the top coins? They would still not be sold for less than they were bought but the API would tell the exchange to sell at % above bought and have it as a pending sale. (this part could also just instant dump if it's not a loss this is only a thought currently)

//---------------Other options that could also be included in this feature---------------endl;

Trajectory tracking - As it climbs to the top of the volume laddar. (Look at BTS currently beating out ETH). It would use something like the Step Gain feature to invest as it picks up volume say 35% higher than it was in the last 6-12 hours or buy as the coin moves up say 5 spots then it buys another .01- 9001.1 BTC of the coin.

Multi API - This would allow for the Bot to have tabs instead of having to run seperate instances of the GunBot. This is just a way to keep you computer organized and be able to run another instance of the OP above.
 So on one you could have 10-15 top and on the second API you could be running the top 16-30. This way you can avoid errors and change percentages invested from say 25% on the top 15... to 10% on the second option.

Percentage Change - Same concept as the last line above, but I didn't want this point to be missed.

Any thoughts or suggestions related are greatly appreciated.

Please vote here - https://goo.gl/9zhm77
Results - https://goo.gl/weShm9

alexwyyc:
I like the sound of this.

Another benefit of this is if you do end up holding some bags you are likely holding bags in good coin technology with a future - they're more likely to rebound than something like say Doge Coin, which no one has been developing for over 2 years.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version