GUNBOT: The automatic profit generator > Technical Support & Development

Feature request

(1/1)

vincentmdr:
Hello Gunthar and fellow Gunbotters

Now when you start up Gunbot it askes you to start all previous pairs. I you choose so than it automatically start all pairs that are in the folder but that may very well NOT be the exact pairs you were running when Gunbot closed.
Now I don't run all pairs all the time you may not either for various reasons. But you don't want to loose settings also. And when Gunbot crashes, and that happens every now and than for me, you want to start where you left off without having to manually start the individual pairs.

So I propose the following:

- A log that actually has the pairs you are running, updated whenever you start or stop a pair so that when you start Gunbot you pick up where you left.
- Upon start up open a window where you get an overview of all the pairs that are in your Gunbot folder and use a check button to activate the pairs you want to start and than autostart all of the selected pairs.

So than you will have the option to either 1: start all previous pairs or 2: select the pairs you wish to start.

That's it! Let me know what you guys think and if also would find such a function handy.

Vince

mrgreen:
I'm starting all pairs manually each time. It's faster in my case.

vincentmdr:
I have to add that I am using Gunbot 3.3 GUI on Windows

magictrade:
or whats about a checkboc at the start ?

so you can choose the pairs you want (;

vincentmdr:
that's pretty much what I suggested yeah

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version