Username: Password:

Author Topic: Nothing but Errors  (Read 13161 times)

Snowman418

Nothing but Errors
« on: May 02, 2017, 01:04:33 AM »
Maybe I don't understand how to do this but I get errors with the ***-worker.js files. (see attachment)

The newest version doesn't have any config files. Do I need to make these myself? I'm missing steps....... Where are the worker files?

Also I used 1000trades earlier today and it used my entire balance, not 0.01 like it's supposed to. Every trade was done at 0.1 BTC. I have the latest 3.1 GUI.

I feel like I'm the only idiot who doesn't know how to get this to work...
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 01:24:51 AM by Snowman418 »

Offline Snail2

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Nothing but Errors
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 10:55:42 AM »
Using 0.1 instead of 0.01 and hogging up your entire balance looks like a bug.  I've also experienced that. Try to install Patch 601. That fixed this issue for me. Installing the latest node.js version is also recommended.

If you check your Gunbot directory can you see the BB-BTC_ETH-worker.js file? If not, then at first you might want to check permissions on the Gunbot folder to see if you have full control rights.

Snowman418

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 11:48:47 AM »
Apparently there's a step, "SAVE SETTINGS" that I wasn't doing. This button generates the worker files.

As a programmer, throwing an error like that with a missing file is kind of lazy. The button should at least throw a warning, i.e. "worker files not found, save settings before proceeding" or some shit like that.

Offline criptonauta

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 03:43:18 AM »
Apparently there's a step, "SAVE SETTINGS" that I wasn't doing. This button generates the worker files.

As a programmer, throwing an error like that with a missing file is kind of lazy. The button should at least throw a warning, i.e. "worker files not found, save settings before proceeding" or some shit like that.

Man, Gunthar does have spirit to answer things like this... Supposing you were right, you made a terrible choice of words to express himself.

If you don't know how to find simple information and is still capable of taliking like this, perhaps you were right in your fist post.  ;D

Salut!
   ✔ FAST, APPROVED AND EASY Escrow for used GunBot licenses @ 5% ..:..Gunbot licenses 10% off: 'Criptonauta_Gun' code. | Tuning, Custom Strats | No VPS? Get yours here   ✔