GUNBOT: The automatic profit generator > Technical Support & Development

Where to get help I already purchase gunbot starter online

(1/1)

nppanes:
Does anyone know where to contact customer support or email to confirm my purchase? I purchased online on their official website the starter paid by btc but I dont have any email response yet since you will have details when your purchase was successful. 

sbogovac:

--- Quote from: nppanes on April 02, 2021, 12:38:01 AM ---Does anyone know where to contact customer support or email to confirm my purchase? I purchased online on their official website the starter paid by btc but I dont have any email response yet since you will have details when your purchase was successful.

--- End quote ---

You purchased at what reseller('s website) exactly?

Here's a list of official resellers.

Aitor:

--- Quote from: nppanes on April 02, 2021, 12:38:01 AM ---Does anyone know where to contact customer support or email to confirm my purchase? I purchased online on their official website the starter paid by btc but I dont have any email response yet since you will have details when your purchase was successful.

--- End quote ---

I don't know at what website did you get it, but I'm sure you already got the welcome email after the payment was confirmed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version