GUNBOT: The automatic profit generator > Technical Support & Development

For Gunbot sake!

(1/1)

johdc30:
Getting Gunbot has been an adventure. I'm at the final hurdle and I have 6 strategies running on BTC-X pairs.
There's more than enough BTC in my account, I've set

"TRADING_LIMIT": 0.015,
"FUNDS_RESERVE": 0.015,

For all Pairs, however on all pairs apart from ETH I get this message in the log

BUY CYCLE
We reached max allowed RESERVE for this coin: please wait for some sell orders or change FUNDS_RESERVE

There's only one buy order in Poloniex for a tiny amount, there's plenty of BTC available.

StarterUser:
I'm also seeing this now when buying conditions are met.

We reached max allowed RESERVE for this coin: please wait for some sell orders or change FUNDS_RESERVE

After updating from Starter v20.4.6 to v21.6.3

I have FUNDS_RESERVE set to 10000 USD (way more than I am trading with).

I can manually buy/sell on the exchange.

Aitor:
It sounds like you are telling the bot to reserve and don't use the funds you want to trade with.

StarterUser:
I've tried setting FUNDS_RESERVE to -1000 and tried it at the default 0.0001 but always get this:

"We reached max allowed RESERVE for this coin: please wait for some sell orders or change FUNDS_RESERVE"

I have seen this about 5 times over the last few days, missing the buy every time.

BTC is priced at under 56800 and I have $58.46, so I have more than 0.001 BTC - the minimum trade on the exchange.

I am just about ready to give up and go back to manual trading. I'll try to add another $20 to it to see if it ends up fixing it because of how close I am to the trade minimum, but I'm barely able to at the moment.

Aitor:

--- Quote from: StarterUser on April 03, 2021, 08:33:18 PM ---
I have FUNDS_RESERVE set to 10000 USD (way more than I am trading with).

--- End quote ---

If you have FUNDS_RESERVE set to 10000 USD, then you need to have MORE than 10000 USD as you are telling the bot to Reserve and not use 10000 USD

--- Quote from: StarterUser on April 03, 2021, 08:33:18 PM ---
 tried it at the default 0.0001 but always get this:

"We reached max allowed RESERVE for this coin: please wait for some sell orders or change FUNDS_RESERVE"

I have seen this about 5 times over the last few days, missing the buy every time.

BTC is priced at under 56800 and I have $58.46, so I have more than 0.001 BTC - the minimum trade on the exchange.

--- End quote ---

If you have 0.001 and you say 0.001 btc is the minimum you can trade on the exchange. If you set RESERVE_FUNDS to  0.0001  you are telling the bot he can only trade with 0.0009 (less than the minimum).

I would give you 2 advices:

1-If you don't want to reserver funds, just set it to 0.
2- Increase funds if you want to make some serious trading. There isn't much sense in only being able to make 1 buy and get out of funds.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version