Username: Password:

Author Topic: Gunbot XT... "empty logs"... is it running??  (Read 12504 times)

Offline nicmo

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Gunbot XT... "empty logs"... is it running??
« on: November 14, 2017, 08:36:24 PM »
I've been using 3.3.2 on Windows for a while with great success, and now I'm trying to switch over to the new XT version on OS X.

It seems to be set up and working, in terms of accepting API key and secret, but when I run my "Setup", it seems to just be sitting still. The Logs window shows no activity and still says "Empty logs".

Yes, I followed the wiki setup, but that's not to say I didn't possibly miss a small detail somewhere. ;)
Anybody know of a common problem or step I might be overlooking?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Offline KryptoKlondike

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Gunbot XT... "empty logs"... is it running??
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 09:05:41 PM »
I Have exact same problem!

nothing happening with logs or trading.

im so eager to learn and start, pls help us!

many thanks,
kk

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 05:39:23 AM »
You double posted, don't do that. First of all, have you contacted your reseller?

Offline nicmo

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 06:16:52 AM »
You double posted, don't do that. First of all, have you contacted your reseller?

Who double posted??

First of all, who said I used a reseller?

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 06:19:12 AM »
https://gunthy.org/forum/index.php/topic,2018.0.html here, the same picture. did you think you would get a faster answer if you post in two threads? stop littering the forum.

If you didn't use a reseller, how did you buy your bot??

Offline nicmo

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2017, 05:15:42 PM »
https://gunthy.org/forum/index.php/topic,2018.0.html here, the same picture. did you think you would get a faster answer if you post in two threads? stop littering the forum.

If you didn't use a reseller, how did you buy your bot??

You came into my thread not to offer any actual help, but to bitch about someone else with the same problem who also mentioned it elsewhere?
Open your eyes, dude. *I* didn’t double post anything.

Hmmm.... if not a reseller then, gee I dunno...perhaps the official Gunbot store??

Fyi, I consider YOUR posts as litter.

It would be great if someone could offer actual help or advice instead of trying to be a forum commando.

Offline paramecie

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2017, 06:55:18 PM »
Hi - chill out please, sloaleks is a kind and helping guy.

We're all tired to help the others because official help is rare.

There is no official shop - all resellers shops are "official".
You should try to contact them, really, it's your seller, it's his job.

Otherwise, and in any case, be patient (see above)...

Hoping it helps?

Offline nicmo

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2017, 09:56:43 PM »
Hi - chill out please, sloaleks is a kind and helping guy.

We're all tired to help the others because official help is rare.

There is no official shop - all resellers shops are "official".
You should try to contact them, really, it's your seller, it's his job.

Otherwise, and in any case, be patient (see above)...

Hoping it helps?

Hi paramecie,

I'm very chill :)
If there is no official shop, then thecryptobot.com should probably stop advertising itself as being official. (see attached pics)

I'm sure sloaleks is a great guy, but when I'm in here looking for help, and his first reaction is to call out someone else for speaking out on the same problem, then it just makes it seem like he has an agenda other than truly caring to help. It kinda comes across as condescending.
I mean, I'm the OP and I don't care at all if someone else comes along saying they have the same problem. I hope more people do it...then it might lead to actually getting the problem addressed for us and all who follow.

As for your "contact your seller, really, it's THEIR job" response... wow... what the hell is this forum for then??
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 10:06:49 PM by nicmo »

Offline paramecie

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2017, 03:50:09 AM »
Hi!

Again, ALL authorized sellers are and can claim to be official ones.

It's just a term - I don't agree with this, but it's how it works.

The authorized sellers are here:
https://gunthy.org/forum/index.php/topic,1241.0.html

Again, please send them an e-mail, Telegram, whatever: they sold, they supposed to help you at a minimum.

And please be patient with people in forum, they're simply buyers and helping on their (so rare) free time ;-)

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2017, 05:59:48 AM »

Who double posted??

First of all, who said I used a reseller?
Yeah, sorry, but kriptoklondyke did. This was meant for him. Anyway, really you should first contact the reseller (kriptoklondyke as well, you too). If that doesn't work out, write again here. I can offer my (limited) XT experience: I've generally never been able to run it for more than 2-3 minutes. Error log empty. Once it ran for 40 minutes. Then it just stops. I have switched back to 504 which worked as advertised for me (except for the odd double buy).

Offline cryptokevin

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2017, 01:17:35 PM »
I have the same problem. It has been running and executing trades for several weeks. Now all the sudden I get this "Empty Logs" message.

However, it has made a buy and a sell since then. So apparently it's working but not showing me that it's working. At least it's working. That's the main thing.

P.S. - I find the lack of support for this software very concerning for the high price. At this point I would recommend Gunbot.

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2017, 12:57:48 PM »
I have since made it run with the version from github. I have installed it on a vps and it has not disappointed: I have all my capital tied in bags. The bot profusely refused to trade with a nice uptrending pair and instead chose 3 pairs, bought at almost ATH, and here I am! Back to stuck with bags, as with all versions. The bagged pairs plummeted down 25 to 30% on average, which no amount of bot trickery will save. So it's about the same as having a non running bot ... This is how you change from being a trader into an investor - BY GUNBOT  :P

Offline ajamant

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2017, 02:05:27 PM »
So I originally had the RAM issue where the logs over loads the ram and you get the ball of death.  The revised version (XT on a macbook pro) will run for longer (2-3 days) before I have to reboot entire computer.

Now this morning I fire everything back up and nothing in the logs.  I'm so tired of MACS in this space. 

GUNTHY ongoing problems with the mac-gui.  Very frustrating

Offline sloaleks

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2017, 07:07:15 PM »
several users, including me, report version 601 just plain not working anymore as of today. I downloaded 602 and it works again.

Offline ajamant

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2017, 02:34:46 PM »
I've abandoned the mac version of XT and will be selling my macbook pro.  Built a rig with 1080tix5 and mining with it as well.  Gunthy should pull the version for MAC pending a more stable plate form for the GUI.  To many issues.  Last night I mined z-cash and had the bot running with zero issues.  Say good bye to macbook pro.