Username: Password:

Author Topic: copying signals  (Read 4070 times)

Offline thibot007

• Rookie
    • View Profile
copying signals
« on: March 10, 2020, 01:41:29 AM »
Hi, I follow a french company who offert trading signals and a bot to follow their signals. they have very good results But the price they ask is insane.

I would like to know if it's possible to extract their signals to make a telegram chanel and use it with gunbot ?

The french company is napbot : https://napbots.com/strategies .

I know it's not very moral but they ask really insane amount of money (99 eur montly)..

Thank you in advance,

Thibault

Offline CryptoDROI

• Rookie
  • Get Gunbot Now!
    • View Profile
    • CryptoDROI Gunbot Reseller
Re: copying signals
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2020, 10:38:28 AM »
I don't think it would be ethical nor necessary to do that in order to get good results, but this is my personal opinion.

Don't forget Gunthar spoke about a future possibility of a Comunity AI which I think will outperform any signal bot, we got good traders with enough experience to provide insight on TA and together we could make winning decisions to take advantage of different market situations.
Authorized Gunbot Reseller https://cryptodroi.com/

Offline Aitor

• Administrator
  • Telegram: @AitorRuiz Gunbot.shop
    • View Profile
    • Gunbot
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2020, 02:51:15 PM »
Note that Gunbot with TradingView Addon is able to execute alerts from TradingView.com

Offline MartyMcKinney

• Rookie
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2020, 11:47:13 AM »

Trading signals is a rather popular topic today. When I was looking for the best variant to implement them in my activities, it was a real problem. But when I found the helper to make me do so, it became one of the most effective tool for me to earn. So it is very important to be in the topic.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 06:29:00 PM by Aitor »